325Re: Klemp Distorts the Steps to God Realization

  • l2eigh
    Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Prometheus:
      Actually the Anitya (however it's spelled) was written
      by Helen Baird, or at least illustrated by her. Coins of Gold was
      something else. Poetry Paul wrote years pre-Eckankar, self-published,
      and sent around to various places. One was still in the University of
      New Mexico Library in the mid '70s and the last time I checked on it
      on-line it was still there. Sort of a golden yellow booklet with a
      black inked cover illustration of an open pitate's chest full of
      coins on a tiny island with a palm tree.

      <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Liz,
      >
      > Yes I believe that her name was An(it)ya Foos. Remember that book
      of
      > Paul's "Anitya, Coins of Gold?" Now, that was real crap!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz
      > <whitefeatherliz@y...> wrote:
      > > Tom Flamma spoke here in our wee town in MI I believe it was in
      > 1971. He spoke at our community college, and so impressed my
      mother
      > with his visions and claims of knowing her in a past life, also
      > listing off some of her "important, higher than thou" past lives.
      > I believe it was Anya Foos (sp?) that spoke with Tom at the
      talk.
      > I was just 11 at the time so I wasn't in attendance, but would have
      > been completely mesmerized if given the chance.
      >
      > > Anyway, Did you know he was nearly blind? I thought that was
      > interesting at the time, and was impressed that he may not have had
      > very good outer sight but excellent inner sight (what a load of
      > crap!)
      >
      > > I also heard that he left eckankrap before he died, but I could
      be
      > wrong.... maybe the reason Klump deep sixed the book? Or maybe
      it
      > was because he didn't like the fact Tom had more "Master type"
      > experiences and was far more knowledgeable than him!!!!!
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic