320Re: new member

    Aug 2, 2005
      Hello Christel and welcome!

      No problem! If you want to just read that's fine, but if you would
      like to make a short comment to a post, or even ask a short question
      then I'm certain that your English will be just fine. Would you like
      to share an Eckankar story? Anyway, check out the links and the
      Eckankar Truth site as well... enjoy, welcome, and have fun!

      Prometheus

      --- In
      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "christel_heine2003"
      <Christel-Heine@t...> wrote:
      > hallo and greetings to all,
      >
      > I think, it's very good reading your opinions because I'm trying
      > get distance to Eckankar-dogma.
      > I hope, it's okay being only a passiv while reading member since I
      > have no good knowledge in speaking English!
      > christel
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic