318Re: Klemp Distorts the Steps to God Realization

    Aug 2, 2005
      Hi L2eigh,

      Actually, it was long ago that I had first read the book, and that's
      why I'd like to re-read it knowing what I know now. I'm sure you're
      right that it's "crap" and I'm sure Flamma did have quite the ego!

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:

      > <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi Ingrid,
      I'm glad you liked the review, but there's more in "Child" that I'll
      have to point out later. The Tom Flamma thing is interesting. I
      wonder why Klemp stopped printing his book "Metaphysics: A Bridge to
      ECKANKAR" since HK seems to have liked and respected Tom?

      > Hi Prometheus:
      I think that the reason the book was deep sixed was that
      it was complete crap. Do you remember it? Do you remember Tom? Talk
      about egos... holy mackeral.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic