      Date: 2/17/2008 9:20:01 AM
      Subject: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Disappearing into the black hole of Eckankar

      "Disappearing into the black hole of Eckankar" is how one former friend
      of Joan Cross described how she left her husband at Clemson University
        for the teachings of eckankar.

      Click on the link below for the complete essay, but I have copied the
      portion that mentions the writer's friends Robert and Joan Cross and
        Joan's sudden bolt from her husband to join the eckankar cult in
      California in the late 1970s.

      BTW, the writer is Sterling "Skip" Eisiminger, a professor emeritus of
      English and Humanities at Clemson University, teaching there since
      1968.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic