3049Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: THANKS

  • steven harrison
    Dec 10, 2007
      YES
      I have read letters to a christian nation.Since i liked end of faith so much i checked out god is not great by christopher hitchens.Hitchens is no sam harris thats for sure, it wasnt in the same league.I havent heard of under the banner of heaven,whats that all about?
      BE GOOD

      mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      You didn't cause any trouble, and certainly the correction
      needed to be taken care of. BTW, have you read Sam Harris's
      book "Letter to a Christian Nation?" It is a smaller book than
      "End of Faith" but I enjoyed it as well. I notice that it is being
      published in paperback form in Jan. 2008--which is just
      around the corner! Another book you might enjoy is
      "Under the Banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer. Someone
      else recommended it to me, and I'm just now in the process
      of reading it. Very interesting too.

      Happy Holidays to you too, and again thanks for contacting me
      and posting.

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAn onymous@yahoogro ups.com, "tabbba"