3040Re: HK and Other Narcissists Always Play the Blame Game

    Dec 7, 2007
      Yes, HK and "other" narcissists should be able to identify
      their disorder with these traits. I'm certain that Mark A.
      and Cheryl G. can! LOL! However, since narcissists suffer
      from persecutory (paranoid) delusions they will probably
      think they are being attacked versus being identified for
      the sake of treatment. Usually they are the ones to first
      attack, sometimes while using a contrived excuse, and
      will attack their imagined foes relentlessly while trying
      to wear them down or making them submit in one way
      or another. Even then, they have to get in the last word.
      With Klemp it's a different story because he cannot ever
      be challenged (within EK) or criticized by his followers
      and woe to any who would! This is, also, why Klemp does
      his own proofreading! Of course, this is also a flaw in
      his character due to his narcissistic disorder. It's obvious
      that no one proofed his "Restrooms Are Unisex" talk!

      Also, identifying these traits is a "heads up" for those who
      have befriended, believed in, or have had dealings with these
      narcissists and to use caution when dealing with their over
      inflated egos and manipulations. They are wolves in sheep's

      Never challenge a narcissist or trust you can be safe for
      sharing your truth with them. You may turn around to find
      a knife in your back! This is, also, because they suffer from
      a form of ADD since much of their attention is only a narrow
      focus upon the needs of their inflated egos (to win over others!)
      which they use as a defense mechanism. In truth, they are very
      fearful and insecure people.

      However, don't feel too sorry for them because they don't
      have any real tolerance, compassion, or empathy for you and
      others... it's all for show! They would rather destroy those who
      they perceive as a threat to their ego and influence.

      This is why Twitchell made threats and used the "Law of Silence"
      and why Klemp supports and uses these old threats while using
      new intimidations via Rules, Guidelines, and the RESA Police. And
      by withholding & slowing down initiations when Eckists are slow to
      volunteer, donate, and parrot the dogma or who don't "Surrender"
      their "Spiritual Freedom" to him entirely is another method to get
      people to comply with his (HK's) authority over them. Those who
      believe they are part of the "inner circle" or those who think that
      the EK initiations were/are valid indicators of higher consciousness
      have bought into the narcissistic P.O.V.!

      Eckists aren't permitted to ask, "Where did the spouse
      of Adom and Ede's child (Cane?) come from in a new world
      of only three inhabitants? [See Polarians in the EK Lexicon,
      and page 27 of HK's Autobiography]

      And, isn't it interesting that Klemp states in his Autobiography:
      "... after watching Paul and other ECK Masters develop the
      spiritual strength of their followers, I learned that A REAL

      Yet, ECKists have "leaned on" Klemp for 25 years! What
      a liar these narcissists are! They fear the Truth because their
      deluded ego has it good and feels secure by creating and
      imagining a false reality that places them above all others
      in a limited and delusional little world of lies. However, their
      own fear and ignorance of the truth (masked and protected
      by their inflated egos) keeps them in the narrow confines of
      an endless cycle of delusion. For ECKists the delusion began
      with PT & GT, went to GT & DG, then to HK & MK and to HK
      & JK. What ever happened to RT the only LEM/Mahanta?!
      Afterall, why would Rebazar hand the Rod to Twit (or DG & HK)
      when only RT can remain in a physical body!

      ECKists just need to see the truth by connecting the dots in
      front of them!