3036Re: HU-Chat "Golden-Tongued Wisdom"

    Dec 4, 2007
      To add just a few more thoughts to my earlier post here,
      many of us have expressed an interest in hearing what
      Gail Twitchell would share about the beginnings of
      the eckankar teachings, but it's likely she will not bother
      or perhaps not be entirely upfront or honest. But certainly
      she does hold the key to truth to the history of eckankar.

      However, I am thinking about Klemp's daughter as well.
      It would seem that her perspectives and experiences
      growing up as the child of the greatest consciousness known
      to mankind would also be very enlightening. Of course, it
      would not be expected that she do this now, but in the future
      she might decide to write her own book--as an eckankar
      insider and what it is/was like to be the child of a mahanta! : )

      So, maybe, truth will come from yet another source at a later