2935Re: KLEMP Rewrites & Distorts History in TWEM!

    Oct 12 7:21 AM
      Hi, Etznab!

      I'm not sure what it is you are trying to convey here with
      all these quotes from Twitchell, Klemp, Brad Steiger and Doug
      Marman regarding eck master lineage and history. For myself,
      these sources and quotes have no basis in Truth as they are all
      interwoven into the fabrication of the big lie that Twitchell
      put forth for his followers and that Klemp has chosen to
      perpetuate by putting his own spin on the lies and distortions.

      Nothing in the eck literature or that Brad Steiger or Doug
      Marman has written about the eck masters substantiates
      that any of the eck masters ever existed or exist. It is
      really too bad that these distortions even include the
      magical thinking that historical figures like Columbus
      were influenced by such mythical characters. It is rather
      ridiculous the whole thing, but for the fact that here in
      this country there seems to be a great dumbing down of
      Americans. This truly concerns me.

      Etznab wrote:
      When considering the spiritual line of Eck Masters,
      I too believe something has passed "... from continent
      to continent, from race to race, from culture to culture,
      down through time."

      Lots and lots of stories, among other things. Though
      not necessarily the "whole" truth. Especially since people
      are - even today - having to throw "light" on the picture
      still :) (end of Etznab's quote)

      The sources and stories in your post are all one and the
      same basically--nothing new to shed true "light", and
      nothing quoted even comes close to the "whole" truth--
      if anything, nothing could be further from the truth.
      This is really sad, all the lies, that continue. Klemp had
      a choice to bring the truth out but he chose to disregard
      it, and therefore what dim spiritual light Klemp had in the
      beginning went out years ago.

      etznab@... wrote:

      > I'm not sure if this is the earliest source about Rebazar Tarzs
      > and Columbus, but it isn't particular about what kind of guide-
      > ance. It only says "Christopher Columbus' inner guidance".
      >
      > "Rebazar Tarzs was born in the year of 1461, in the mountain
      > village of Sarana in northern Tibet. He developed into mastership
      > under the spiritual guidance of Yaubl Sacabi. It was he who was
      > responsible for Christopher Columbus' inner guidance. He stayed
      > on earth for seventy-five years [until 1536?] teaching ECK, then
      > he retired in the same body to the mountainous vastness of the
      > Himalayas. He has spiritually developed several ECK Masters,
      > and is responsible for the passing of the Rod of ECK power from
      > one master to his successor. He also developed spiritually
      > Peddar Zaskq." [my brackets]
      >
      > [Based on: The Spiritual Notebook, by Paul Twitchell, 10th
      > printing 1983, pp. 193-194]
      >
      > Here is another source that mentions it was Fubbi Quantz
      > that "encouraged his voyage" Both Eckankar dictionaries, by
      > Paul [1973 post-mortem] & Harold [1998] appear to agree.
      >
      > "Fubbi Quantz. FOO-bee KWAHNTS The Mahanta, the Living
      > ECK Master during the time of Buddha, about 500 B.C. He com-
      > pleted his mission, then immortalized his body, and is now the
      > guardian of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad at the Katsupari Monastery
      > in northern Tibet. A teacher of Firdusi, the Persian poet, he was
      > also the spiritual guide for Columbus and encouraged his voyage
      > to the Americas in order to revitalize the depleted nutrition of the
      > Europeans."
      >
      > [Based on: A Cosmic Sea of Words: The ECKANKAR Lexicon,
      > By Harold Klemp]
      >
      > In Dialogues, Chap. five, Doug Marman writes:
      >
      > ".... Paul described the spiritual line of ECK Masters, not for
      > its historical accuracy based upon historical records, but to
      > show that as the Sufis say there is always one who is the
      > spiritual Pole of the world, and this light has passed from
      > continent to continent, from race to race, from culture to
      > culture, down through time."
      >
      > I am not certain how to interpret that sentence in The
      > Spiritual Notebook regarding Rebazar Tarzs: "He stayed
      > on earth for seventy-five years teaching ECK, then he
      > retired in the same body to the mountainous vastness
      > of the Himalayas." (Doesn't that imply still on Earth? In
      > a physical [living I suppose] body?)
      >
      > According to "current" record it was 1951 when Paul
      > Twitchell met Rebazar Tarzs:
      >
      > "He said he had come across the teachings through Sudar
      > Singh in a general way as early as 1935, then studied them
      > in depth with Rebazar Tarzs starting in 1951."
      >
      > [Based on: Article (Getting the ECK Message Out) by Harold
      > Klemp - see link]
      >
      > http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/man.html#training
      >
      > However, what I find most "telling" is where Paul Twitchell
      > "heard" about Rebazar Tarzs:
      >
      > "[....] Sudar Singh often spoke of Rebazar Tarzs, a Tibetan
> [...]
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic