2926Re: Fwd: HK/Eckankar Continues to Rewrite Histo...

    Oct 10, 2007
      HI, Etznab and All!

      I didn't see the PBS show on Columbus, but in my studies of history
      and of Columbus, I understand that Columbus was commissioned to
      search for a water route to the East, for safer access to the treasures
      there, rather than going the dangerous land way. Gold was one of the
      riches being sought as well as spices and other desired things in
      Europe--however, never did I learn or hear that Europe was in need
      of protein!!! LOL! It amazes me that Klemp "dreamed" that idea up,
      but maybe he just tests from time to time to see how gullible his
      chelas are. I mean Klemp can't survive with too many smart people
      under his command--so, making up dumb stories, seems to just
      attract the extremely gullible, delusional and easily manipulated
      kinds of people that Klemp likes best! Believing the story about
      Fubbi and Rebazar assisting Columbus just indicates that if one
      can believe that, then the rest of the eckankar crap is also
      believeable! How else do con men choose their victims, but to see
      how gullible some people are? If a person is in the same class of
      people who accepts the words of an authority figure without question
      than that person is just another gullible person who happens to be
      in a different group from the other gullible people in the world--but
      still that person is gullible.

      Also this minority way of thinking in eckankar might seem novel,
      but it doesn't mean that eckists are anymore special or enlightened
      than any other people on this earth. However, such eck stories
      that distort and erroneously inform, really just highlights how
      dumb the teachings are and how gullible the chelas are to let it
      slide by them! : )

      After joining eckankar one discovers that it can't deliver the promises
      it makes. The excuse given is that one needs more initiations in order
      to open and expand one's consciousness. Still this does not work
      either. This is why eckankar relies upon one's imagination to fulfill
      one's desires--including the desire to belong to a religion. The problem
      with this is that the 30 year plus eckists have come full circle, because
      everyone, including non-eckists, have imaginations and are no less
      spiritually advanced than these high inititates. So it all comes down
      to imagination and delusion, and this is how eckankar works for
      some people!

      > Mish,
      >
      > There was a story about Columbus discovering America on PBS,
      > Channel 9 recently. I didn't get time to watch it, but I heard that the
      > voyage did have something to do with one mineral in particular -
      > GOLD!

      > See what's new at
      > http://www.aol.com

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic