2918"A (real) Year of Blessing" - Klemp Steps Down!

    Oct 7, 2007
      WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MAHANTA CONSCIOUSNESS ???
      PT Defined It and Klemp Eliminated This Definition! WHY?

      Twitchell defines "Mahanta Consciousness" in his ECKANKAR
      Dictionary, but Klemp deletes this reference in the EK Lexicon.
      Look at Klemp's Lexicon and all one can find is the definition
      for the "Mahanta" 14th Initiate. I thought the Mahanta Con.
      was supposed to be more impersonal and intangible.

      PT: "Mahanta Consciousness - The spiritual leader,
      or Godman; head of ECK;

      [ME: Well! That's not impersonal or intangible either!
      No wonder HK makes a distinction between the "full"
      14th initiate LEM/Mahanta versus the 12th or 13th
      (in training) Mahanta]

      all those who come to him in the present age have been
      with him since their advent into the world;

      [ME: This must be true for DG's initiates too? Shame
      on you Mr. Klemp for biting the hand that passed you
      the "ROD!" Afterall, RT chose PT, and RT/PT/GT
      chose DG, and DG (out of love) handed you the Rod!]

      the body of the Mahanta is the ECK, which is the essence
      of God flowing out from the Ocean of Love and Mercy,
      sustaining all life and tying together all forms;

      [ME: the definition for "spiritual hierarchy" lists the Mahanta
      third and after the ECK. Besides, how can the ECK be limited
      by a number like 14th Plane? Also, the "ANAMI LOK" is where
      SUGMAD resides and it's the 10th Plane! (pg. 9, EK Lexicon).
      How can the Mahanta be 14th Plane when Sugmad resides on
      the 10th Plane?!]

      the Vi-Guru, the Light Giver; a state of God Consciousness
      which is beyond the titles given in religions which designate
      states of consciousness; the highest of all states of consciousness."

      [ME: Paul had to one-up Radhasoami ("Path of the Masters") and
      Ruhani Satsang (Kirpal Singh) in order to be "Top Dog". Afterall,
      you're not going to Buy or Invest in something if it's not the very
      "Best" and "Fastest" are you?]

      Yes, by now (after 25 years) there should be: 33,333 6th EK Initiates;
      3,333 7ths; 333 8ths; 33 9ths! Klemp has fallen down on the job
      and has focused upon building monuments to his ego!

      Darwin may have been a big spender, but at least he wasn't
      stingy with initiations, and neither was Paul!

      So, there will probably be a big buzz at the up and coming
      2007 EWWS (not to be confused with the EWS, or ECK Worship
      Service).

      ECKists will be talking... is this the Year for a Change in
      Leadership... Finally!!! Will ECKists have a leader that won't
      be a simpleton or a nerdy looking recluse and an embarrassment
      to Vahanas?

      When comparing HK to GW one has to admit that ANY CHANGE
      would be for the better... even if HK remains as the "full" (FMOC)
      master-on-campus!

      Or, will Klemp disapoint Chelas once again with a new ploy
      (delay tactic) and new distractions (buildings, books, etc.)?

      Yes, ECKists will be "challenged" by the I-35 Bridge Collapse
      and the Airlines reducing plane size and customers flying
      into Minneapolis, but this just puts them into the same boat
      as others... it's called life! Therefore this is not a "special"
      event created by the Kal nor a special circumstance (test)
      for ECKists alone! WAKE UP ECKIES AND LOOK AROUND AT
      OTHER PEOPLE... THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOUR BELIEF!!!

      Really, ECKists are vain and live in a bubble! Look around
      and get out of your shells! Don't limit your thinking to ECK
      Dogma and to EK religious belief that isolates you from life
      experiences and having compassion and empathy of others.
      You are no more "special" than any other Soul... and don't
      think you're more "advanced" because someone has told
      you so, or trained you to jump though hoops for initiations!

      WAKE UP TO THE REAL TRUTH! YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY FREE NOW!

      Prometheus