2914Re: Don Ginn - The Next LEM or President of the Org?

    Oct 5, 2007
      Hi, All!

      What Prometheus wrote here reminded me of something
      Klemp wrote in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters." Prometheus
      wrote:

      "Isn't it interesting that Klemp, at the 1983 H.I. Meeting,
      said that he would be the LEM/Mahanta for 10 to 20
      years in order to complete his mission. And, HK boasted
      that unlike Darwin he would Let Go of the Rod of ECK
      Power before it burned him and affected his health.

      <snipped>

      Anyway, Klemp has held onto the Rod of ECK Power
      with a death grip, and has gone way beyond the 20
      years promised to complete his mission (of building
      structures)."

      On pages 235-236, in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters,"
      Klemp answered in a chela's dream "the length of his
      service as the Living ECK Master. How long would he
      serve in that position? Were there others in training?"

      Klemp wrote, "The Master assured her that a few
      initiates were indeed in training for leadership in ECK,
      but no one was ready yet to assume the responsibility.
      It might take several years or many more for the first
      one to complete all the tests. Accordingly, the Master
      would continue for another cycle as the Mahanta, the
      Living ECK Master. . . . "

      Doesn't sound like Klemp is ready to step down yet,
      and that is why I believe after reading what Klemp wrote
      about Joan in his book, that he was setting the stage
      for her elevating to a position of great assistence to
      the godman! I would think that Don Ginn, Peter Skelsky,
      and the other hopeful "candidates" waiting in the wings
      for their chance to grasp the rod of eck power would
      be discouraged after reading Klemp's book. I agree
      that Klemp seems to have a death grip on his power--
      he just can't and won't let go of it! : )

      Mish

      p.s. Remember that Don Ginn and Peter Skelsky were
      both on the Board of Trustees and helped Klemp to
      boot Darwin. These guys were at least 7th initiates
      25 years ago, so how embarrassing it must be to them that
      it is taking so long for the godman Klemp to train them!
      Either they are slow learners or Klemp is, as we know,
      incompetent and a fraud--Klemp has none of the powers he
      claims! Well, stupidity does abound in eckankar for sure!

      ################################

      > Hi Mish,
      > Excellent post! On the other hand... the more I think
      > about it... perhaps Don will take the place of Peter
      > Skelsky and Peter will become the next LEM.
      >
      > Isn't it interesting that Klemp, at the 1983 H.I. Meeting,
      > said that he would be the LEM/Mahanta for 10 to 20
      > years in order to complete his mission. And, HK boasted
      > that unlike Darwin he would Let Go of the Rod of ECK
      > Power before it burned him and affected his health.
      >
      > Actually, I didn't see where the "Rod" had "burned" DG
      > and, therefore, supposedly affected his health. HK and
      > the Board of Trustees are the ones that burned DG!
      >
      > Anyway, Klemp has held onto the Rod of ECK Power
      > with a death grip, and has gone way beyond the 20
      > years promised to complete his mission (of building
      > structures).
      >
      > What should have been Klemp's mission? Isn't the real
      > mission of a Mahanta: To take MORE Souls into the HIGHEST
      > Planes of the Sugmad; To do this more directly or FASTER
      > than any other religion or spiritual path could; To set
      > Souls FREE, thus, they too become MASTERS?!
      >
      > Instead, Klemp slowed Initiations down, and told ECKists
      > that he would! Why did he Not Speed these up at some
      > point? Look at the long-time 7th initiates that have been
      > 7ths... for 20 plus years! What's with that? Why aren't
      > there more 8ths? I know that there are 9ths... including
      > Joan! Why the Glass Ceiling for long-time 7ths and former
      > RESAs? What does Klemp fear, or is this another effect
      > from Not having Let Go (of the Rod) when he should have?!
      >
      > Yes, Klemp was burned a long time ago when one looks
      > at his EMR problems beginning around 1990. Look at
      > his health problems of the last few years! So, I guess
      > his reasoning is, still, that his replacement wasn't ready.
      > Is that the way things are supposed to work in Eckankar?
      >
      > A replacement is ready when the need arises just like
      > when the chela is ready the Master will appear. Klemp
      > can tell chelas anything at anytime and chelas will accept
      > it because if they can't then something must be wrong
      > with them. The possibility can never exist that something
      > is wrong with Klemp or that he is lying. Yet, didn't HK
      > say that Twitchell 'twisted facts?' And, Marman said that
      > Twitchell used half-truths while Rich (another ECKist)
      > claims that PT plagarized 7% of his works! Didn't DG
      > "fall" from Grace? It's obvious that Klemp had fallen long
      > ago... circa 1990 perhaps?! The truth does have a bite
      > to it at times and this is why people will deny it for as
      > long as they can. This is why HK wants ECKists to "imagine"
      > that everything is fine with his leadership. The mind is
      > very powerful... just look at what it can do when under
      > a concentrated focus... like with hypnosis.
      >
      > So why do ECKists believe Klemp's version of truth? it's
      > because they fear the real truth that he's a fraud. What
      > else do they have to believe in? Eckankar is their life...
      > their crutch... they think. But there is much more! And
> [...]
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic