2911Re: Don Ginn - The Next LEM?

    Oct 4, 2007
      Hi, Everyone!

      When I read Klemp's book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," I
      saw this book as a tool Klemp had created to elevate Joan
      to an eck master, and I still believe that was one of the basic
      purposes of the book. Klemp thinks he can cleverly insert subtle
      ideas that when the reader goes back later, can say, oh, yes,
      it's in there--how could one miss it! LOL! So, it is in "Those
      Wonderful ECK Masters" that Joan appears in some chelas
      dreams doing what eck masters are supposed to do, helping
      chelas to find the mahanta! Also, in the chapter on Kata Daki,
      Klemp explains how more female eck masters are coming out
      to be known--he states it is now time! Again, it is time for
      Joan to be an eck master. . . . Anyway, this is what I saw in
      the book and I still believe that was Klemp's primary motivation
      to write the book when he did. I also believe that Klemp was
      planning to announce some changes in the leadership of
      eckankar, positioning Joan in a bigger role of power so that
      she could "officially" assist him in his declining years as
      master of the universe. Now, I don't have those feelings of
      a big announcement in that regard coming out publicly to
      the chelas soon, if ever! I guess the chelas will have to get it
      on the inner! LOL!

      Seriously, though, positioning Joan in such a way before the
      chelas would at the very least give her some clout if Klemp
      became disabled or dead. I'm sure Klemp is recalling
      what happened when PT suddenly died and how Gail then
      selected the next L.E.M. mahanta in a dream and then later
      married him! Hey, is Don Ginn married??? : )

      There are big changes coming in the hierarchial structure
      of the eckankar org--but not sure when it will be announced.
      Maybe Klemp has decided not to appear so frail for the time
      being as he continues his scheming to remain where he is
      in the seat of eck power as long as he can! He's changed his
      course a little bit for now, so I foresee a very boring up-coming
      EWWS! It will be pretty much the same old eckancrap!

      Chelas, I advise that you save your time and money by staying
      home . . . or if you're truly in the mood to travel, go some
      place fun and warm for a change! : )

      > Hi All,
      > Yes, it seems that Don might be the next LEM while
      > Klemp remains the "full" Mahanta. Of course there is,
      > still, the possibility that Joan is made the Co-LEM
      > (since a female could only share this position, due to
      > "their" negative atoms).
      >
      > As a "junior" and/or Co-LEM (under the guidance &
      > supervision of the "full" LEM/Mahanta) Joan could take
      > over, even more, duties for her husband at the ESC.
      >
      > Or, Don can be given these duties as a "junior" LEM while
      > Joan continues her role at the ESC while spying on Don
      > for HK!
      >
      > Anyway, it's a win/win for them right!
      >
      > I wonder... Would Joan be able to take orders from Don,
      > or will she, only, be obeying the Living ECK... Mahanta
      > like Marge?
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > > mish wrote:
      > > >

      > > Hi, Liz!
      > > >
      > > It seems this attorney was thinking outside of the box! : ) When we
      > > close ourselves off from the outside world by joining a cult like
      > > eckankar, we box ourselves into a small isolated tunnel like place and
      > > can forget the basic things in life like "your family comes first."
      > > >
      > > Mish
      > > >
      > > Liz wrote:
      > > > >
      > > Hi Mish and all,
      > > > >
      > > I am surprised too that eckankar doesn't go into further detail, explaining
      > > how a will should be written so family members can not contest such a
      > > donation. (or do they?)
      > > > >
      > > When I was still a member, my DH and I had wills drawn up through an
      > > attorney I use for family issues. I questioned how a portion could be left
      > > to my church. My attorney gave me a funny look and said "your family should
      > > always come first"! We had an interesting conversation, and in the end I
      > > didn't leave anything to eckankar. ;-) All it takes is discussing
      > > something of this nature with an outsider, and they tend to have a much
      > > better way of putting the important things into perspective.
      > >
      > > Liz

      > > Mish wrote:
      > > > >
      > > Here's the exact statement posted by Bob Hepple on the
      > > California Satsang Society Chela News & Events publication
      > > regarding raising money for their building fund:
      > > > >
      > > "How can I donate? There are many ways that you can donate.
      > > Enclosed is an envelope and donation form that will allow
      > > you to receive a tax receipt for your check or credit card
      > > donation. Also enclosed are two brochures, published by
      > > ECKANKAR Spiritual Center, that explain how to bequeath
      > > the California Satsang Society in your will or living trust,
      > > or make the Society a beneficiary of your retirement,
      > > pension plan, or life insurance policy."
      > > > >

      > > This very plainly states how such cult groups like eckankar go
      > > after members' money.
      > >
      > > <snip>
      > >
      > > Another disturbing thing is how blatantly eckankar goes after
      > > members money including pensions, life insurance and other
> [...]
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic