2909Re: Don Ginn - The Next LEM?

    Oct 2, 2007
      Hi All,
      Yes, it seems that Don might be the next LEM while
      Klemp remains the "full" Mahanta. Of course there is,
      still, the possibility that Joan is made the Co-LEM
      (since a female could only share this position, due to
      "their" negative atoms).

      As a "junior" and/or Co-LEM (under the guidance &
      supervision of the "full" LEM/Mahanta) Joan could take
      over, even more, duties for her husband at the ESC.

      Or, Don can be given these duties as a "junior" LEM while
      Joan continues her role at the ESC while spying on Don
      for HK!

      Anyway, it's a win/win for them right!

      I wonder... Would Joan be able to take orders from Don,
      or will she, only, be obeying the Living ECK... Mahanta
      like Marge?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic