2902Re: Don Ginn - The Next LEM?

    Oct 1, 2007
      Don Ginn sounds like the right man for the job, doesn't he?
      He knows how to go after chelas' money and now wonder that
      Klemp likes him!

      Here's the exact statement posted by Bob Hepple on the
      California Satsang Society Chela News & Events publication
      regarding raising money for their building fund:

      "How can I donate? There are many ways that you can donate.
      Enclosed is an envelope and donation form that will allow
      you to receive a tax receipt for your check or credit card
      donation. Also enclosed are two brochures, published by
      ECKANKAR Spiritual Center, that explain how to bequeath
      the California Satsang Society in your will or living trust,
      or make the Society a beneficiary of your retirement,
      pension plan, or life insurance policy."

      This very plainly states how such cult groups like eckankar go
      after members' money. I find it interesting that Don Ginn and
      Bob Hepple are very vague as to what the expense will be for
      this building venture. They do not indicate in anyway what
      such an enterprise will cost, they just say they have to
      see how much money they raise first before they check
      what it will likely cost. Any fund raiser I've been a part of
      always had a minimum goal of what amount of dollars was
      needed. They don't have any property picked out or the
      location--this is purely give them the money first and then
      they will decide how to spend it. Another disturbing thing
      is how blatantly eckankar goes after members money,
      including pensions, life insurance and other money that
      most people bequeath to surviving family members. This
      shows how callous eckankar is regarding family structure
      and well-being. Eckankar breaks down family ties in order
      to get the family money! But of course that is what all cults
      are after--bleeding chelas dry but making them imagine
      they are getting something in the bargain, a stairway to
      heaven, perhaps!