2853Some H.I.'s Including RESAs Don't "Get it!"

    Aug 30, 2007
      Actually, I'm not referring to the lies and distortions
      of the real Truth about Twitchell's scam that he called
      ECKANKAR.

      I'm referring to following the outer teachings of
      ECKANKAR and of their LEM/Mahanta!

      Just read the following statement made on HU-Chat
      by Stever, a 6th initiate, and see for yourself.

      Steve R. wrote (previously):
      [snip]

      "With all due respect to GAIL and BRAD, I do not know
      whether either of them is working within Eckankar today
      or with the current Living ECK Master. OF COURSE BOTH
      ARE GREAT PRIMARY SOURCES, AS IS PATTI SIMPSON,
      regarding the particulars of Paul's life. Sometimes the
      endorsement of authorities can be meaningful. But as
      far as I am aware, none is currently an active ECKist.
      I may be mistaken too (It has happened before.)

      Sri Harold has written quite a bit about Paul, much of which is
      posted on the main Eckankar website. I wonder if Gail includes
      what Harold has had to say about Paul in her statement about
      someone finally getting it right. I have thought that HAROLD
      PRETTY MUCH GOT IT RIGHT. BUT THEN DO I WANT TO RELY
      ON HIM AS AN "AUTHORITY" OR DO I WANT TO RELY ON MY
      OWN EXPERIENCE? I believe that Harold himself would defer
      to personal experience." [My Caps]

      See! For one thing an ECK Vahana Should Not be giving any
      creditability or validity, as well as, any attention to anything
      that Patti Simpson (a Darwin Gross supporter) has to say!

      [MAYBE PATTI CAN, ALSO, SHARE SOME HER VIEWS ON HOW
      KLEMP MANIPULATED THE BOARD AND CREATED A SCHISM
      TO BOOT GROSS, A MAHANTA, FROM ECKANKAR]!

      Steve R. just doesn't "Get It! What kind of ECK Leadership
      Training has this guy had! Does he think that he's FREE to
      express an opinion (without repercussions) on Marman's
      new book when HK, the ESC, or any current RESA has NOT!
      Their silence means that they don't want to draw attention
      to it. They don't want ECKists to read it!

      However, look at the other long-time high profile ECKists
      including 7th initiate RESAs and former RESAs (current 7ths)
      that, also, Don't Seem To "Get It" Either! Maybe not on this
      specific topic (Doug's new book), but these people are dense
      when it comes to following orders and EK guidelines, in general,
      or in "knowing" what to say and Not to say!

      However, shouldn't ECK Leaders have an Inner Communication
      Link-Up with the LEM/Mahanta? If they did then it wouldn't be
      necessary for Klemp to print up all of those rules and guidelines
      and procedures, etc., or constantly remind and preach to his H.I.s
      on the OUTER instead of on the INNER. This is just more proof
      that ECKANKAR is no more "Spiritual" or advanced than any
      other religion or of what religions promise. Imagination is both
      Belief and Proof... but of what? It's all guided imagination that
      is limited to the ECKANKAR DOGMA as approved by Klemp!
      The only way any ECKist has validation for their INNER
      experiences is when Klemp says so in writing! Otherwise,
      they are on the same slippery slope that Graham was on!

      To continue: Is it no wonder that there are No glowing
      reviews or endorcements coming from the ESC for Marman's
      new book. Of course Not! Marman contradicts what Klemp
      has given on Twitchell and Marman brings up David Lane.
      Klemp doesn't want ECKists reading about David Lane
      because HK fears that the Truth will seep through and It
      will weaken his hold upon them.

      Stever also makes the comment that:

      "I have thought that HAROLD PRETTY MUCH GOT IT RIGHT.
      BUT THEN DO I WANT TO RELY ON HIM AS AN "AUTHORITY"
      OR DO I WANT TO RELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE? I believe
      that Harold himself would defer to personal experience."

      Actually, Klemp IS supposed to be the only "authority"
      that ECKists refer to and follow. A chela doesn't say,
      especially on the Internet, that HK "pretty much got it
      right." A true ECKist doesn't SECOND GUESS the LEM/
      Mahanta!

      Also, Stever thinks that HK would want him to rely upon
      "my own experience." However, isn't this what Graham
      Forsyth did! Graham even used "charged" words like HU
      in order to validate his "personal" experience with one
      of the Nine Silent Ones. This Silent 33rd initiate (or whatever)
      allowed Graham to hold, ever so briefly, the Rod of "ECK"
      Power.

      This act, or personal dream experience, was in No way
      meant to be a challenge of Klemp's authority. It was just
      a "personal" experience whether "real" or not! The proper
      question is, On what level was it "real?" Or, what was the
      "real" dream message for Graham? Was this a test for
      Klemp to demonstrate his greater understanding and
      intellect? True, Ford set Klemp up, but if Klemp would
      have shown some empathy and tolerance this would have
      gone a long way. And, maybe Klemp would have passed
      the test and Ford would have, also, responded differently.
      Anyway, that didn't happen and HK responded in a knee-jerk
      fashion that indicted his true lack of higher consciousness.

      However, not all ECKists know of this Klemp-Forsyth-
      Johnson situation or of the repercussions because ECKists
      (especially ECK Leaders) are NOT SUPPOSED to discuss
      these things. HK and the ESC want to keep all chelas in the
      Dark on these matters. This is also why Darwin Gross' name
      is Not to be mentioned, let alone, there be any discussion
      of past events and those 10 missing years in ECK history!
      Yes, in those 10 missing years, 1971-1981, there were a lot
      of ECK Initiations handed out! How many ECK Leaders today
      have some of those Gross initiations? And yet ECKists are
      Not permitted to talk about Gross. I wonder... How many
      ECKists see/have Twitchell or Gross as their Inner Master?
      Maybe PT or DG are their true Inner Master while appearing
      (mock-up) as someone else! Hmmmmmm.

      Yep! Good old Stever just doesn't get it! ECKists must
      follow the outer LEM/Mahanta, the mandates from the
      ESC, and the Guidelines, etc. without question! There is
      No Deference to "Personal Experience" (or choices) when
      it conflicts with ECK Dogma, Guidelines, and especially
      the Unspoken/Unwritten Knowledge of ECK Leadership
      Behaviour that is required, today, for advancement within
      the hierarchy! Usually, chelas can still slip under or
      step-over this "trip-wire" by remaining silent (keeping
      a lower profile) or saying the "right" things. However,
      keeping the "low profile" doesn't get one "noticed" for
      advancement either.

      Yes, being an H.I. looking for advancement AND being
      true to oneSelf can be a real Catch-22 situation. One
      must learn How To Play The Game. Klemp learned to
      PLAY THE GAME and see where it got him! He really
      fooled Gross didn't he!

      Yes, many ECKists no longer respect or look to the
      Outer ECK Organization or to the LEM. They look to
      the Mahanta and beyond Klemp's redundant and simple
      minded teachings/message. Many Chelas see too many
      imperfections and know that all religion is imperfect.
      The OUTER ORG has No Spiritual Meat to offer. Therefore,
      they look more and more to the perfection of the INNER
      WORLDS and to their imaginations. ECKists live and escape
      to an imaginary dream state to find meaning and substance.

      Why, then, support the imperfections of an Outer Church,
      especially, when no one wants to correct the imperfections.
      I'm not talking about the imperfections of the way things
      are run. I'm talking about:

      The conflicting information on Twitchell by David Lane
      and Doug Marman; those 10 lost years with Gross, his
      lost writings, and why can a 14th be booted by a 12th
      and a Board of Trustees; the real cause for the Ford Johnson
      conflict, etc; and, What do the financial records of ECKANKAR
      show?

      Therefore, real ECK Leaders need to "act as if" they are
      mushrooms! Mushrooms are kept in the Dark and are fed
      Bull Sh_t! LOL! Keeping a Closed Mind and Learning How To
      Follow Orders Without Question are the REAL KEYS to Higher
      Initiations and Higher Positions within the ECKANKAR Hierarchy.
      The Catch-22 is that this only leads to the ILLUSION of Higher
      Consciousness and Spiritual Freedom.

      ECKists are TRULY FREE and Only Advance in Consciousness
      WHEN they can realize that ECKANKAR and ALL RELIGION
      are KAL TRAPS and SPIRITUAL TESTS that teach SOUL to
      become their own INDEPENDENT MASTER in this HERE and
      NOW. The Catch-22 is that the more an ECKist advances in
      Initiation Rank, and time served, the more they become tied
      to their delusions, and the more they NEED to be be followers.
      It, therefore, becomes too difficult for (many) of them to see
      the Truth and to break free. ECKANKAR is only a Direct Path
      towards delusion.

      BTW- Who are the followers of ECKANKAR who have reached
      Self-Mastery and Spiritual Freedom in THIS lifetime?
      What initiation rank does that require?

      Prometheus