2723Fwd: Re: All of this, can't find one specific post to "reply" to

    Jul 4, 2007
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
      <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

      Hi, Sharon!

      Thanks for taking the time from your busy life right now to write
      your post. I agree with most of what you covered here!

      Regarding your post that you think went missing in action on
      ESA--well, it was posted when you sent it but I guess you can't
      find it amid the other posts.

      Your post is digest #2662, dated June 25, 2007.
      Mish responded to it on June 30, digest #2705

      I do think some posts can become lost when sent--has happened to
      me before, but this is not the case with your post. It is there on ESA.

      Hope you don't mind but I'm going to crosspost this message which
      also contains your post to ESA.

      Thanks, again!
      Prometheus

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@>
      wrote:

      > Hi Everyone!
      >
      > Wow!!! This is almost like a.r.e., back in the old days when I
      > first landed there! <gg>
      >
      > Okay, I'll try to be organized and coherent. And I'm posting this
      > here at ET rather than ESA because I happen to be here at ET. And I
      > won't feel like taking the extra time to crosspost.
      >
      > First of all, I'd like to apologize to Marla for never responding.
      > Anymore, I feel that just because I "own" ET, that doesn't mean I
      > have to participate. I *was* horrified to see your real name,
      > though!! I used my own name when I first got on the internet
      > because I didn't know any better. <gg> But, when I first
      > saw "MarlaSobbing" I thought wow, what a great screen name! It
      > would make a great book title, except it sounds like one of those
      > Harlequin romances I never allowed my daughter to read as a kid.
      > All that romantic find-your-prince stuff is garbage that rots young
      > women's minds. I believe young ladies should focus on becoming
      > queens in their own right before even *thinking* about finding their
      > king, who should then be a co-ruler! Anyway, a book titled "Marla
      > Sobbing" I'd hope would have a very nice ending and turn out to
      > be "Marla Triumphant"!
      >
      > Marla, lots of men are total jerks but ekult HIs are often jerkier
      > than non-cult jerks. I've heard variations of your story so many
      > times that anymore I just sort of blank out, just like I tend to
      > blank out when I'm reading *anything* "e", pro or con. Most of them
      > stay private, though. I think it's good to "out" scumbags
      > everywhere, though. Right here at ET, back in the archives, you can
      > find several similar stories - there's Doug Kunin's ex-wife, although
      > in public she didn't post gory details. And Wendy - that one had a
      > happy ending. She reconciled with her noneck husband - she wasn't
      > an eckist; the problem there was an eckist female who was interfering
      > & trying to "get" Wendy's husband - oh, they were divorced but
      > working on getting back together. And there was the young lady who
      > wrote about how her eckist father left his noneck wife for an eckist
      > he met at a seminar, and in dreams - his journals revealed the wacky
      > fantasy life he'd been living for many years. The stories are
      > endless. Leaf's "integrity" post was great. I get more disturbed
      > about the child-molesting that gets covered up than I do about adult
      > relationships.
      >
      > Anyway, I've been very busy so hadn't really been keeping up with all
      > the posts at both ET & ESA, just yesterday I went thru all my unread
      > digests. Most of it goes in the eyes and right out the ears, I'm
      > sorry to say. My "hard drive" is full and crashed. <gg> And I've
      > had some personal correspondence with some of the parties involved,
      > and just learned that evidently there was a bit of problematic
      > private email floating around even before I got "involved".
      >
      > Oh - one little thing! There's often a *big* difference between
> [...]

      --- End forwarded message ---