2632Re: The Delusions of "ECK" Experiences

    Jun 17, 2007
      Hi Mish,
      Excellent post! Yes, ECKists have trouble connecting
      the dots because it is too easy to just believe, assume,
      and trust without questioning anything ever again! It
      is human nature to give leaders you have placed upon a
      pedestal the benefit of the doubt and to think they would
      never misrepresent themselves or what they are selling
      to you (religion). However, that's just the point... they do!

      Religions are selling something and it's Not Free! And,
      ECKANKAR is a Religion and a "Non-profit" Corporation.
      Also, like all other religions there are flaws, internal
      politics, true/partial believers, heretics, punishment/reward,
      distortions, spoken & unspoken rules, myth, dogma, and deceit.

      Eckankar is not above any of this... it's just not acceptable
      to discuss it and still be elligible by one's RESA for those
      sought after Higher Initiations/Positions that equate with
      the Illusion of what these are to bring or result in...
      Higher Consciousness.

      Prometheus

      mish wrote:

      > > LOOKS LIKE HK HAS BEEN READING FORD JOHNSON'S BBs!
      > > LOL! : ) TOO FUNNY!
      > >
      > > Hi, Prometheus and All!
      > >
      > > Nice story, Prometheus! It definitely demonstrates
      > > that there is no need for a fake guru like Klemp or
      > > some other pretender in order to connect with or
      > > have spiritual experiences! The only thing that Klemp
      > > does for a chela is take his/her money, time and hope!
      > >
      > > Interesting, too, is Klemp's topic "Let It Be" for this
      > > talk you heard. I posted a message about Paul
      > > McCarty's "Let It Be" song on Ford Johnson's site back
      > > in 2004. In my message there, I explained how McCarty
      > > came to write this song. It came to him in a dream in
      > > which he envisioned his long deceased mother coming
      > > to him to quiet his worries and loneliness at the time.
      > > It is a beautiful spiritual story behind that song.
      > >
      > > It appears that Klemp has been a reader of Ford's BBs! LOL!
      > > And yet, he has problems with EMR--how does he manage his
      > > (fake) disease and still be able to read stuff on the Internet???
      > > LOL! I call it a fake disease as I see it as a ploy to keep
      > > chelas off the Internet where they just might discover the
      > > truth about eckankar being a fraud! I've known a few chelas
      > > who coincidentally came down with this illness after HK
      > > announced his problems! : )
      > >
      > > Anyway, "Let It Be" has a wonderful message for trusting
      > > that one's troubles will be okay if one will "let it be."
      > > Interesting, though, how Klemp puts his spin on it, telling chelas
      > > to let people be. I bet he'd like us to "let it be" too--just
      > > walk away quietly from eckankar, and not share the truths about
      > > all the deception and lies! The Internet must be very disturbing
      > > to him at times! LOL!
      > >
      > > Mish

      > > "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello All,
      > > > Here's another real life experience that
      > > > shows ECKists No Middleman Mahanta Is
      > > > Needed.
      > > >
      > > > While traveling on a long road trip to
      > > > Atlanta I decided to stop overnight in
      > > > Lexington, Kentucky. That night while
      > > > channel surfing I saw an ECK Video
      > > > on the community access station. The
      > > > topic of Klemp's 2005 talk was "Let It Be."
      > > >
      > > > Well, HK's talk was very amusing to hear,
      > > > as well as, to see! Klemp seemed very serious,
      > > > and talked extremely slow and deliberately
      > > > while glancing at his note cards.
      > > >
      > > > Klemp said that Jesus and Buddha worked with
      > > > the Mahanta, but ECKists were ready for the
      > > > next step. He then mentioned the Beatles song
      > > > of "Let It Be" by Paul McCartney and read
      > > > some of the lyrics. I think he read: Mother
      > > > Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom,
      > > > let it be. Klemp went on to say that ECKists
      > > > should not interfere with the beliefs of others
      > > > and to LET IT BE. He then finally smiled and
      > > > waved as he ended the talk.
      > > >
      > > > So, did McCartney's Mother, Mary, come to
      > > > Klemp and tell him to Let It Be? Or, is Klemp
      > > > talking to Cheryl Grumpyman and other nasty
      > > > and pushy ECK Vahanas to Let It Be?

> [...]
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic