2628Re: The Delusions of "ECK" Experiences

    Jun 13, 2007
      Here's another real life experience that
      shows ECKists No Middleman Mahanta Is
      Needed.

      While traveling on a long road trip to
      Atlanta I decided to stop overnight in
      Lexington, Kentucky. That night while
      channel surfing I saw an ECK Video
      on the community access station. The
      topic of Klemp's 2005 talk was "Let It Be."

      Well, HK's talk was very amusing to hear,
      as well as, to see! Klemp seemed very serious,
      and talked extremely slow and deliberately
      while glancing at his note cards.

      Klemp said that Jesus and Buddha worked with
      the Mahanta, but ECKists were ready for the
      next step. He then mentioned the Beatles song
      of "Let It Be" by Paul McCartney and read
      some of the lyrics. I think he read: Mother
      Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom,
      let it be. Klemp went on to say that ECKists
      should not interfere with the beliefs of others
      and to LET IT BE. He then finally smiled and
      waved as he ended the talk.

      So, did McCartney's Mother, Mary, come to
      Klemp and tell him to Let It Be? Or, is Klemp
      talking to Cheryl Grumpyman and other nasty
      and pushy ECK Vahanas to Let It Be?

      Anyway, after mocking the glorious and all
      powerful Mahanta and having a good laugh
      I changed the channel.

      Now, here's the experience that proves that there
      is No Need for a Mahanta and that mocking him
      is no big deal… because he's a FRAUD!

      The next day I got on the road and was driving
      for awhile when I was "led" to take a certain exit
      to get gas. While inside another motorist from
      Ontario, at the gas pump in front of my auto, told
      me that my left front tire was about to blow! It was
      worn on the inside and down to the steel belt. The
      other front tire was worn badly too. I could have
      had a blow out doing 80 m.p.h.! (Yes, I speed).

      BTW- He wasn't an ECK Master... I would have done
      the same thing.

      Anyway, I was close to a dealership and drove there
      very cautiously. They did a four wheel alignment (the
      toe-in adjustment was off front and rear) and changed
      all four of my tires. The rest of the trip to and in Atlanta
      worked out even better! The two hour delay was perfect
      timing!

      So, you see… We Don't Need No Stinkin' Mahanta!

      > Hi Mish and All,
      > I see where many Eckists believe in their
      > religion due to their imagined "Eck/master
      > experiences." I've had many things happen
      > to me that I could attribute to the "Mahanta"
      > if I were still an Eckist looking for a story
      > to share.
      >
      > For example: While on a road trip recently I
      > was thinking how nice it would be to have a
      > Starbucks skinny orange mocha with no whip
      > cream. Well, I noticed that I should get gas
      > and took the next exit. In order to get back
      > on the freeway I had to drive down a long winding
      > road. This was very unusual and I wondered where
      > it was taking me. Well guess what?! It took me
      > to a Starbucks! After getting my Grande skinny
      > orange mocha with froth (and an extra shot),
      > I saw where the road took me back to the Interstate.
      > Now was this the Mahanta giving me a nudge? Nope!
      > It was me operating as Soul and listening to Spirit
      > without the phoney Mahanta taking credit for it.
      >
      > There are hundreds of examples of these same kind
      > of events that we all have. And, No Mahanta is Needed
      > for any of them!
      >
      > If you have any to share please do!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >

      > mish wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, Kaye & All!
      > >
      > > Kaye what you wrote states it all pretty much in a nutshell:
      > > "Your posts on "Letters to Gail" reminded me of the impression I
      > had
      > > of PT while he "wrote" these "letters"- in my mind I pictured him
      > in
      > > a hurry, traveling the world unearthing more hidden knowledge and
      > > taking the time to tutor this young woman. So intellectual and
      > > romantic, huh? Now, by reading how it really was,
      > > I feel so dumb! There he was, copying the material into phony
      > letters
      > > in his apartment with her right there proofreading them. This is
      > just
      > > further proof to me of what this organization started out as and
      > what
      > > it remains today. Funny thing is that HK's writing never had this
      > > effect on me- his writing tone was flat and lacked feeling to me.
      > > began to view them as dry lectures with the heavy dogma that I
      > found
      > > in other religions."
      > >
      > > But there is no need to feel dumb for falling for such a scam.
      > > Unfortunately, the scam continues for so many; thus, what is
      > > particularly sad are the many who continue to cling to this fake,
      > > deceptive, made-up religion. PT is still revered while HK is
      > > tolerated. Someone stated to me today that some people need
      > religion
      > > for one reason or another. They need to be told what is the right
      > way
      > > to go morally and they also feel safer even though manipulated.
      > > Because of this need, it opens the door for such conmen like PT
      > and
> [...]
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic