256Re: Eckankar: The H.I. Letter June 2005

    Jul 13, 2005
      Regarding those Harji potlucks, I always found it helpful to either
      eat well before going or stop someplace afterwards to get a real meal!
      It seemed so much of the social discussion evolved around the "right"
      dietary food--avoid this and avoid that sort of discussion which was
      so boring and certainly took away from the enjoyment of the
      dining! : ) I did notice, however, how Eckists would swoop down on the
      meat dishes which were actually few and far between for the most part.
      Put a platter of turkey on the table and it would be gone in 30
      seconds! I don't miss those potlucks at all. . .

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic