244Re: Some of My Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories, Etc.

  • ctecvie
    Jul 6, 2005
      Hello Ralph,

      great that it's you!! :-) When I first saw the e-mail address, I
      thought of you, because you had posted as "Igrif" on the BBs as
      well.But then I dismissed this thought. I know of course that "R"
      and "Ralph Griffith" are one and the same. :-)

      So, I'm happy to have you here!
      Ingrid

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:

      > > So I guess my question for you guys is: What the hell IS out
      there, in
      > > your opinion, that you can trust and work with, > I am at a
      loss, and
      > I feel very frustrated and tired at this point. I
      > > really don't know where to turn anymore. I hope that someone out
      there
      > > can say something that will help guide me in the right direction.
      >

      > Hi Truthdecider:
      > When I started posting on HCS/TS last year it was
      as R.
      > After a couple of months I quit because there was nothing else to
      say.
      > Then in January, Garland Peck posted something about Neanderthal
      Man
      > and why Lemuria/Atlantis was bogus so I got interested again and
      posted
      > this time in my first and last name Ralph Griffith, so...
      we "know" one
      > another.
      > I'm just responding to a couple of sentences from
      your
      > post. Because (like the problem you outline) you can't bring it
      all
      > inside and get an answer to it, find "the answers". You HAVE to
      get
      > back to the core(that rocky road)and work with that. Letting all
      of
      > these other things go. I'd go back to therapy and talk about your
      > childhood problems (only) (if that's what everything is wound
      around).
      > "What the hell is there out there to work with?"
      (as
      > you say). There isn't anything. That's mistake one. It just widens
      and
      > exascerbates the problem with your core, which is where the
      problem is
      > and what the problem is with. You've GOT to find it again, resolve
      the
      > rocky road of integrity for this small thing within you and DON'T
      let
      > anything into it again. That's how this, all this thing, starts.
      > There's the core (yours) and "everything else". And when you try
      > throw your arms around "everything else" and bring it into the
      core to
      > resolve it, understand it (whatever)that's when everything goes
      wrong.
      > Widening and expanding it just makes it worse. You may have
      delusional
      > success at learning "higher stuff" for a while but the
      consequences of
      > bringing all the outside into your center eventually catches up.
      > Don't get me wrong, I like everyone in this group
      a lot
      > but the only thing anyone can do with groups like this, usenet
      groups,
      > bulletin boards, or find on them is an opinion, what serves as
      truth
      > for the person posting. The answer's not "out there". There is no
      > answer like that. What you've got to do is get back in touch with
      the
      > tiny core of reality within yourself which is probably going to
      mean
      > you've got to let go of all this other stuff, everything else.
      > I'm going through some heavy stuff myself, now so
      I've
      > stayed out of this, as I sure have enough on my own plate. But
      what
      > you've said in this post I'm responding to is pretty specific in a
      > couple of sentences. So, I don't know if it helps, but do what you
      can,
      > and leave all this other poo alone. It just increases your own
      > traumatic stress. Don't you think?
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic