242Re: HCS discussion

    Jul 6, 2005
      Hi Mish,

      Yes, Limbaugh and O'Reilly do distort the truth.

      <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:
      >>As for the government lying, well, yes, it is a daily occurance
      and anyone who believes all the spins that are put out there would
      I also think believing in the opinions of the likes of Rush
      Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and others is also just as confusing and not
      very factual. However, I do enjoy John Stewart on the Daily Show--
      now, he is fun! : )

      I once wrote an email to Bill O'Reilly and he (sort of) read it on
      his show. I said "sort of" because he edited it so that the meaning
      was changed. I had said something about Congress Not doing it's job
      for two years while obsessing on Clinton and Monica. He turned it
      around to make it seem that I was criticizing Clinton instead of the
      Republican controlled Congress. I was watching the Daily Show
      recently and they showed how O'Reilly lied about a study done in
      Sweden where they supposedly allow gay couples to marry. The "study"
      showed that the number of hetero-sexual marriages declined. The
      problem is that Sweden does Not allow gays to marry and the "study"
      was never done. O'Reilly just makes things up in order to throw his
      guests off balance and to confuse them while making his agenda look
      more valid. Now this is a conspiracy too! But, how far up the ladder
      does it go, who benefits and in what ways? These are the real
      conspiacies! Maybe the others are actually there to distract us from
      what's real! Maybe the Conspiracy Theorists writing those books are
      really secretive government employees supplying disinformation to
      confuse and distract! After all, they seem to do a very good job at
      pointing fingers and discrediting anything and everyone including
      themselves!