241Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] ECKANKAR RULES by Monkeyboy (LOL)

  • Greg and Liz
    Jul 6, 2005
      Wow Mish this person is in deep trouble!   Sounds like if Harold and company told the cult members to drink the koolaid this poor soul would actually do it!

      I'm catching up on e-mails after being on an RV trip for two weeks so if there is more to this person's postings, I haven't gotten to it yet.

      Liz
      mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@...> wrote:
      Hi, All!

      I received this email from someone calling himself Monkeyboy, a
      pseudonym for an Eckist. I thought I would share it, so here
      it is in its entirity:

      "eck has changed my life 180 degrees since i've joined in 5 years ago
      How come you guys are so lost?
      Probably its going to take you aeons of reincarnation to finally
      become a co-worker with god, and you're spoiling your chance?
      I tell you how devoted i am to eck, even if god comes down here and
      asks me to kill myself to show him how much i love him, i will
      definitely do it, cause ,,,,,, he wont, never will, he loves
      me, .... i hope you guys can see the light in the end of the tunnel,
      if you are truly in the hands of providence."

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic