2382Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eck...

  • Elizabeth
    Mar 24, 2007
      Yes I have been pondering this Mythical Eck Master Shhhtuff...

      Not a whole lot mind you, cuz I do have a life! ;-)

      Rubber Tires can't be found outside of eckankrap because.... think
      about it. Some of us as children created these made up friends, play
      mates etc. Like my 5 year old who has imaginary friends, 2 to be
      exact...

      As adults "we" (I mean YOU) don't have the spiritual maturity to give
      up those imaginary friends. So really, if the eckies want to keep
      living in the imaginary world, I say let them. Have fun going on the
      inner, and chatting with your play mates. ;-)

      I swear Reb is real, just ask my other friend Quball scabbie.

      Have a great weekend everyone!

      Liz

      I'm looking at you through the glass
      Don't know how much time has past
      Oh, God it feels like forever
      But no one ever tells you
      That forever feels like home
      Sitting all alone inside your head

      How do you feel?
      That is the question
      But I forget
      You don't expect an easy answer

      When something like a soul
      Becomes initialized
      And folded up like paper dolls and little notes
      You can't expect the bitter folks
      And while your outside looking in
      Describing what you see
      Remember what your staring at is me

      Cause' I'm looking at you through the glass
      Don't know how much time has past
      All I know is that it feels like forever
      And no one ever tells you
      That forever feels like home
      Sitting all alone inside your head

      How much is real
      So much to question
      An epidemic of the mannequins
      Contaminating everything
      And if that came from the heart
      It never did, right from the start
      Just listen to the noises(Now I'm more, instead of voices)

      Before You tell yourself
      It's just a different scene
      Remember it's just different from what you've seen

      I'm looking at you through the glass
      Don't know how much time has past
      Now all I know is that feels like forever
      And no one ever tells you
      That forever feels like home
      Sitting all alone inside your head

      Cause' I'm looking at you through the glass
      Don't know how much time has past
      Now all I know is that it feels like forever
      And no one ever tells you
      That forever feels like home
      Sitting all alone inside your head

      And it's the stars... the stars... that shine for you
      And it's the stars... the stars... that lie to you

      I'm looking at you through the glass
      Don't know how much time has past
      Oh, God it feels like forever
      But no one ever tells you
      That forever feels like home
      Sitting all alone inside your head

      Cause' I'm looking at you through the glass
      Don't know how much time has past
      All I know is that it feels like forever
      But no one ever tells you
      That forever feels like home
      Sitting all alone inside your head

      And it's the stars... the stars... that shine for you
      And it's the stars... the stars... that lie to you
      And it's the stars... the stars... that shine for you
      And it's the stars... the stars... that lie to you

      Oh, when the stars... Oh, when the stars... they lie

      Artist: Stone Sour
      Album: Come What (Ever) May
      Title: Through Glass
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic