2381Re: Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eck...

    Mar 24, 2007
      Hello Etznab & All,
      Let's clear up the Darwin thing by stating that Dap Ren
      (DG) was still a 'FULL' Mahanta (14th Initiate) when the
      12th or 13th apprentice, Klemp, booted his Master. And,
      Gail's dream of Paul selecting Darwin was good enough
      for the Board of ECKANKAR back in 1971 wasn't it! I, also,
      guess that Gail's dream was good enough for Rebazar too!

      Darwin's mistake, other than trusting Klemp, was not to
      point out that he, the FULL Mahanta, was always the highest
      source of authority and power within ECKANKAR and that
      Klemp was not 'fully-cooked' and was being controlled by
      the KAL. There is plenty of ECK material that would have
      backed this claim up in court.

      On Another Note: It is obvious that Twitchell Did Not
      meet Rebazar 'on his Second trip to India in 1951'
      (as Klemp claims in the PT info on ECKANKAR.org)
      since PT Never Met Sudar Singh 'on his first trip in
      1935' at age 27. [PT was born in 1908 according to
      the copyright page of the ShariYat Books 1&2]

      However, IF Twitchell had met RT, prior to even 1965,
      and was initiated by him (instead of LEM SUDAR SINGH
      which doesn't make sense) Why did Twitchell send
      THE TIGER'S FANG manuscript to KIRPAL SINGH instead
      of to REBAZAR TARZS?! Kirpal Singh was the Master of
      Ruhani Satsang (a sect of Radhasoami). Actually, Kirpal
      was Paul's real Master from 1955-1965. Therefore,
      the Initiation by Rebazar and those claimed years of
      instruction under RT didn't really take place! These
      were just more 'exaggerations' and 'twisting of facts.'

      Or, on the other hand... the incredible Rebazar lives in a
      hut high in the Hindu Kush mountains and, therefore, has
      no mailing address to send the manuscript to! LOL! BUT,
      why then couldn't PT just hand the manuscript to RT for
      proof-reading, editing, and approval on one of those
      nightly visits? Why did Kirpal (according to Klemp on
      ECKANKAR. org) have The Tiger's Fang manuscript sent
      to him if PT was Not his Chela and, instead, Rebazar's Chela?!
      Why does Klemp mention Kirpal's name 15 times and Sudar's
      name 6 times in the Twitchell info on ECKANKAR.org as well?
      I guess ECKists just aren't really good at connecting the
      dots and that's another reason as to why Klemp skips back
      and forth so much. Afterall, the age 27 in 1935 and the
      1908 birthdate were not listed all together!

      But, how is it, also, that Rebazar is supposed to, still, be
      living in a 500 year old physical body? Probably, because
      only a "Living Master" can pass the Rod to another!
      Apparently, then, Rebazar 'the torchbearer of ECKANKAR
      in the Lower Worlds' also handed the Rod of ECK Power
      to Darwin. Therefore, Rebazar Tarzs handed the Rod of
      ECK Power to both Paul Twitchell and to Darwin Gross
      while Darwin Gross handed the Rod of ECK Power to Harold
      Klemp. However, Rebazar doesn't really exist in the first
      place, except, in fiction!

      If Rebazar were real I can see why HK (Wah-Zoo) felt
      slighted and turned on Darwin Gross (Dap Ren) like a
      mad doG. Klemp had the ROD handed to him by (now?)
      a Black Magician instead of by Rebazar. Or, Darwin tuned
      to the Dark Side of the ECK Force AFTER 1981 since he
      wouldn't have been permitted to handle the ROD if he had
      fallen from Grace. In any case, according to ECKANKAR
      lore/dogma, REBAZAR TARZS Did Not and Could Not have
      handed the Rod of ECK Power to Klemp, or met with Twitchell
      on a 'Second' visit to India in 1951.

      What's all of this mean for the ECKist? WAKE UP! It means
      that the Truth is something that they don't want to hear
      because they can't handle the Truth! It's way too comfortable
      and convenient to accept, imagine, and follow along with
      their head in the sand. This is what many ECKists were use
      to doing in other religions before they thought they had
      found the ECKANKAR substitute for religion.

      However,HK changed ECKANKAR back into a religion
      again right under our noses! [Klemp even quotes from
      the even more distorted King James version of the
      Christian Bible!] But, at the time, we were told that the
      change to the RELIGION of the light and sound of GOD,
      the Worship Services, Choirs and singing ECK songs,
      Amazing HU (Grace), the RESA Hierarchy, Guidelines,
      etc. was for our own good! Now, it appears, that all along
      the changes were really for having more control and power
      over the org. and for the good of Harold and Joan! Happy
      trails ECKies! Those 'Coins of Gold' created by PT were
      really just coins of Fool's Gold! The view outside of the
      ECKANKAR box is much clearer than ever!

      Prometheus

      etznab wrote:
      I thought about Darwin. But I don't know. Consider the following:

      "According to testimony taken on May 31st, 1984, the former Living
      ECK Master, Darwin Gross, reportedly claimed that in January, 1983,
      his successor, Harold Klemp, was asked to step aside. Reportedly, it
      was Rebazar Tarz and Yaubl Sacabi who asked Harold Klemp to step
      aside."

      Confessions of a God Seeker, A Journey to Higher Consciousness,
      p. 239

      If I remember this correctly, it was an Eckist who had a dream that
      Darwin Gross later tried to use for a defense. So it wasn't like Rebazar
      Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi spoke directly to Darwin. Is this the correct
      information?

      Yes, I thought about Darwin. Need I say more?