2369Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eck...

    Mar 22, 2007
      In a message dated 3/22/07 7:54:55 PM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

      <snip>

      However, if PT was initiated
      by Rebazar in 1951 why did Kirpal Singh
      initiate Paul on his first trip to the U.S. in 1955!
      Remember too that Twit followed Kirpal for
      10 years and that Klemp even states that Kirpal
      had been sent The Tiger's Fang manuscript
      which Kirpal returned to Twitchell in 1966 and
      that it was published in 1967.

      <snip>

         Prometheus,

         IMO that is a good point.

      "In 1955, Sant Kirpal Singh wrote an introduction to
      his teachings especially intended for Westerners, called
      Man, Know Thyself. The principle teaching expounded the
      underlying thread of the esoteric Sound Current (Shabd,
      Naam, or Word) as the root experience of the Saints,
      which is discussed in the scriptures and continues to be
      available. He also stressed the importance of a living
      Master or Guru, as one can derive nothing from past
      Masters (i.e., Saints or Masters who have died.) ...."

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpal_Singh

         The importance of a living Master or Guru? Is this
      why Paul Twitchell appeared in the 1950s to have at
      least two? Rebazar Tarzs and Kirpal Singh?

         "Paul wrote Dialogues With The Master around 1956,
      from the references I have seen, but didn't publish it until
      1970. Paul also wrote The Flute of God in 1959, but didn't
      put it into print until 1966, in the Orion Magazine series.
      This pattern is similar to Paul's writing of The Far Country
      in 1963, which wasn't published until 1970."

      [Based on: Doug Marman, Dialogue in the Age of Criticism,
      Chap. 6]

         That Paul Twitchell had correspondence and/or relations
      with Kirpal Singh during the same time when he (Paul) was
      writing Dialogues With The Master, The Flute of God, and
      The Far Country is not what I want to know.

         Personally, I would like to know if the original verson of the
      Tiger's Fang had the name Kirpal Singh instead of Rebazar
      Tarzs. I can't say that it did. Is there anything to prove that
      it did?

      Etznab