2363Re: Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eck...

    Mar 22, 2007
      Here's more info that I found on Sudar Singh and
      Rebazar from The Wisdom Notes, Sept. 1, 1969.

      PT: "I learned this when given the initiation to the
      ECK by Rebazar Tarzs many years ago. After studying
      under Sudar Singh for a year, I wandered about for
      some time studying under different teachers but
      found no one worthy of the works of Eck and returned
      to Sudar Singh much more practical than before. It
      was he who sent me to Rebazar Tarzs for the initiation
      into ECKANKAR."

      Since Sudar Singh is listed in the ECKANKAR Lexicon
      as a LEM why then didn't he initiate and instruct Twit?
      Probably because Sudar Singh was really Kirpal Singh
      (a.k.a. Rebazar Tarzs) of Ruhani Satsang whom PT had
      studied under from 1955-1965 and who PT wrote of
      as his Master in The Tiger's Fang (Paul later changed his
      name). Even Doug Marman confirms that Kirpal didn't
      return The Tiger's Fang manuscript to PT until 1966!
      And, Kirpal, also, didn't like Twitchell taking
      "artistic license" (exaggerating and twisting facts) in
      the book and involving him when he (Kirpal) had no
      knowledge of those events or inner meetings Paul was
      describing!

      > Hi Etznab,
      > It is interesting that Klemp isn't clear on this
      > 970th LEM detail. That's probably because PT
      > made it all up and forgot what he had previously
      > written. However, if ECKists just connect the dots
      > they can see the inconsistencies.
      >
      > [R.T.]: "Remember the glance I gave you in the home
      > of Sudar Singh, in Allahabad that evening before the
      > contemplation started?" [Dialogues With the Master,
      > pg.77]
      >
      > "Sudar Singh. The Living ECK Master who lived in
      > Allahabad, India, and taught Peddar Zaskq, also
      > known as Paul Twitchell." [ECKANKAR Lexicon, pg.201]
      >
      > "Rebazar Tarzs. The torchbearer of ECKANKAR in the
      > lower worlds; the spiritual teacher of many ECK Masters
      > including Peddar Zaskq, or Paul Twitchell, to whom he
      > handed the Rod of ECK Power in 1965..." [ECKANKAR
      > Lexicon, pg. 173]
      >
      > "Paul first met Rebazar Tarzs in 1951 in the foothills
      > of the Himalayas near Darjeeling. Before that on his
      > first trip to India in 1935, [at age 27] he met Sudar
      > Singh. We are still looking for information on Sudar
      > Singh. We have gotten a lot of reports about an individual
      > named Sundar Singh, who is not the same person at all."
      > [HK: Looking at the Past for Spiritual Lessons]
      > http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/man.html
      >
      > {Recall that HK states that at age 27 (1935) Paul hadn't done
      > much in his life and hadn't traveled too far from home while
      > 'exaggerating' and 'twisting facts' to get into Who's Who in
      > Kentucky.}
      >
      > "Paul sent the manuscript of The Tiger's Fang to Kirpal
      > Singh in India, which triggered a series of letters back and
      > forth. It caused a very disagreeable situation when Paul
      > wanted the manuscript back later. Paul had admired Kirpal
      > Singh for a long time but then they had this little falling out.
      > Perhaps they worked it out later." [HK: Struggle for Mastership]
      > http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html
      >
      > "Secondly, when Kirpal Singh found out about Paul doing
      > Soul Travel workshops, he wrote a letter to the Parapsychology
      > Foundation and informed them that Paul's works were a lot
      > like his own. But Kirpal Singh never mentioned that he, too,
      > had picked them up from someone before him."
      >
      > ME: Well, so much for the lineage of ECK Masters to keep
      > the ECK Teachings pure! LOL!
      >
      > "In a way, he was trying to possess truth. But truth builds
      > upon itself. Kirpal Singh had gathered it from other groups
      > ... Paul had the ability to work as the Inner Master. Kirpal
      > Singh also did to his chelas, and there are many other teachers
      > who can do the same thing." [HK: Beginnings of ECKANKAR]
      > http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/writings.html
      >
      > It's interesting that Sudar Singh is not listed with the other
      > ECK Masters in the Shariyat 1&2, pg.491, although, there
      > are some strange ones mentioned. Why can't Klemp "know"
      > of a former LEM/Mahanta from 1965 when he seems to be
> [...]
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic