2361Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Rebezar Tarz is not found outside of Eck...

    Mar 21, 2007
      In a message dated 3/21/07 9:25:21 AM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

      However, SUDAR SINGH
      (a.k.a. Kirpal Singh) was suppose to have been the 970th LEM and
      was the one who PT claims to have initially instructed him and then
      passed him (PT) over to RT (after one year) for initiation into ECK.

         I wonder if there is anything in writing about the number 970 and the
      "next master" being either Sudar Singh or Kirpal Singh - according to
      any known path of masters.

         Did the "path" that Kirpal Singh followed have a documented history
      of nine-hundred-and-something masters?

         I'm not giving any opinion on facts either way, but the number 970
      is what I am curious about, and if there is another path that claimed
      or claims to have a line of masters that long (besides Eckankar or
      Eckankar "off-shoot" paths).

         My hunch for now is that I simply don't know. Does anybody else?
      In other words, is there more information on this?