232Re: Eckankar: The Wisdom Notes by H. Klemp ... June 2005 #4

  • ctecvie
    Jul 5, 2005
      Hello Prometheus,

      I love your analyses! Thank you very much, I really enjoy all of
      them. I just translated them into my language and while doing it, I
      became aware how deluded and schizophrenic this man is! I know
      Eckists and ex-Eckists with anxiety disorder - so this kind of
      message does not help them at all, on the contrary. I know an ex-
      Eckist who left Eckankar 10 years ago and still suffers from acute
      Eckankar and Harold syndrome. Well, of course that's her
      personality, too - but I think a man calling himself God-made flesh
      on earth (or so) should know how to speak and give messages to all
      of his chelas, don't you think?

      > This last installment discusses "circle of initiation," which is
      > always good for a belly laugh by former Eckists. Enjoy!

      Oh, indeed! Isn't that incredible!!! :-)

      > HK: "Sometimes two people spend the same amount of time in a
      circle
      > of initiation, but one of the two is far off track spiritually,
      and
      > so it's not possible to give them the same initiation at the same
      > time."
      What BS!!! Isn't he basically saying "keep your mouth shut (as you
      said, Prometheus), and, most importantly pay your membership fees no
      matter if you'll get an initiation or not"!

      > HK: "Anyway, no Soul deserving of initiation is ever forgotten.
      The
      > initiate who has earned it stands in a circle closer to the
      Master,
      > the ECK, and the SUGMAD than ever before whether or not the outer
      > initiation ever takes place."
      >
      > ME: So, I guess one progresses from the outer rings of the (inner)
      > circle to its center to meet the Godman Klemp. It seems like Klemp
      > is promoting a spiritual "schizophrenic split" within Eckists by
      > emphasing the Inner over the outer. Hypocritical isn't it! This is
      > confusing because when Klemp defined the three stages of the 9th
      > Initiation (The Master 4 Discourses, Lesson 2) he stated that the
      > last stage to complete the initiation was confirmation on the
      outer!

      Very interesting indeed. But younger Eckists won't ever notice
      that "schizophrenic split" because they can't read the discourse in
      question - and you can't talk about discourses with others because
      this will bring your spiritual progress to a halt - and who would
      risk that!!

      > Therefore, there is no "inner initiation" since it requires the
      > final outer stage to "make it so!" Klemp likes it both ways
      doesn't
      > he? Too bad that brain-washed Eckists are now incapable of
      critical
      > thinking and just blindly accept all of Klemp's crap as truth!

      The longer I'm out of Eckankar, the more I ask myself why I ever
      believed such crap? Fortunately I'm in good company as much more
      intelligent people than I bought into this crap so it's easier for
      me to accept!

      > HK: "Why spill tears for another's state of consciousness? What's
      > the hurry? All Souls achieve the state of God Consciousness in
      their
      > own time and at their own pace. My love is with each of you on
      your
      > journey home to God."

      Oh yes - and you never ever will be in Klemp's (the Mahanta, the
      LEM) shoes, especially not when you are a woman! :-)

      > I keep telling Klempji to make the 7ths
      > with 25 years as a 7th into 8ths. And make the 8ths into 9ths!

      Oh oh Prometheus - you are so blasphemic! No wonder you couldn't get
      any further in Eckankar than you did! I guess you are one of those
      Klemp is talking about - those who don't care about their spiritual
      development and just wanted to get into the spotlight! :-)))

      >This
      > will open things up and give people more false hope of reaching
      the
      > golden carrot or brass ring while riding the Eck merry-go-round.
      The
      > only reason why Harold won't follow my suggestions is because of
      his
      > ego since I came up with the idea first. Maybe I should be the
      974th
      > L.E.M./ Mahanta? Nah! I can't act "as if" or "play the game" as
      well
      > as Klemp! I'm much more sane and honest with myself and others.

      Hear, hear - isn't that what I just said in the paragraph above!
      Klemp must be right then! ;-)) A pity that he's so schizo himself,
      perhaps that's why you could never replace him even if you tried
      hard!