225Re: HCS discussion

    Jul 2, 2005
      Hello, Ingrid!

      I read this on HCS and thought you showed a lot of courage to speak
      your "truth." It seems as one also reads Mario's and Betty's replies
      to the complaints about their conspiracy "crap" postings on HCS that
      they will never stop. They totally disregard the requests and wishes
      of others, and do just as they please--forever! Perhaps, this is
      because they are so brainwashed in their beliefs and they will never
      be clear of it! It is really rather sad to see this in people.

      Thanks for posting this here.

      <ctecvie@y...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I was asked to post the contribution I made to the HCS Bulletin
      > Board yesterday on ESA as well. So here it is - if anybody feels
      > like cross-posting or sharing it with others, you are of course
      free
      > to do so!
      >
      > Ingrid
      >
      > Subject: Spiritual focus
      >
      > Hello JCP,
      >
      > thank you so much for speaking up on this BB. I agree
      wholeheartedly
      > with what you say. I can't really imagine that ex-Eckists could
      last
      > very long on this BB if it's spiritual guidance that they are
      > seeking. In any case, had it been that way last year when I came
      > the BBs, I wouldn't have gotten involved with HCS at all. It is
      not
      > spiritually uplifting for me for sure! I can't understand why
      people
      > here, after having experienced what Eckankar did to them, would
      fall
      > for even worse cults like Laura Knight and company. There have
      been
      > Eckists who have left Eckankar and who have gone back after a few
      > months - and I consider that kind of decision, albeit my
      > difficulties of understanding it, a whole lot better than falling
      > for Laura Knight. I think we all can do better than that!
      >
      > Mykel - thanks for your post, too. I sure miss, like you, Usually
      > Skeptical a lot, I liked his/her pointed analyses very much.
      Perhaps
> [...]
      > interesting people are remaining here - of course Ed Kusi is
      always
      > a highlight for me.
      >
      > Well, Betty - you didn't say anything really new in your last,
      once
      > again long-winded post. What strikes me again, as in all of your
      > posts, is that you seem to think you need to "educate"
      and "teach"
      > us "the Truth". Please remember that this is only YOUR truth and
      not
      > THE TRUTH. There are a lot of truths out there - and all of them
      are
      > personal and individual truths, backed up by our own and personal
      > experiences, nothing more and nothing less. Even if you are not
      > aware of it, you do talk down to the "uneducated" like I am one -
      > and I do feel offended. Please don't try to justify yourself - I
      > have heard it all, and it's of no use as this will be my only
      > statement on this topic.
      >
      > I'm really surprised to read that you are hardly more interested
      in
      > conspiracies than JCP is! What a bold statement! All I can
      perceive
      > is that you have hardly anything else to tell in your posts apart
      > from the endless talk about conspiracies. Ah yes, there is
      something
      > else - that Eckankar is still the highest path on earth. It seems
      > me that, to this day, you have not really left Eckankar. Obviously
      > do not agree with you at all - but this is my truth, just as the
      > statement you make is your truth again. Remember that Eckankar has
      > stolen a lot of wisdom, if not all of it, from other paths and
      from
      > life itself - no wonder it's "close to the truth" as you say
      because
      > that way, this is really very easy to do!
      >
      > I'm always wondering from where comes your absolute certitude
      about
      > how life works. I do think that you make valid statements which
      > apply to many of us, but again - it's your truth, it's how you
      > perceive life. This is very good. But please remember that there
      are
      > a lot of fairly intelligent people out here who have all something
      > to share - and I mean, to SHARE and not talk down to somebody - on
      > that. Unfortunately, there was not much sharing going on during
      the
      > last few weeks or months because Mario and you practically did all
      > the "sharing" - interspersed by some highlight posts from Ed Kusi
      as
      > mentioned above. I can say for me that I was discouraged from that
      > by the way this BB was running because Mario and you clearly are
      > dominating it. Fortunately, people braver than me spoke up
      > eventually - and that gives me hope that the BB will eventually
      > recover and provide the excellent spiritual and personal insights
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic