2202Re: greetings

  • naranjansalibi
    Jan 31, 2007
      <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      > And I am so puzzled by the fact that he is a member of the
      > "International Who's Who of Intellectuals, Ninth Edition! How
      > does that happen when he writes so mundanely?? For example,
      > from "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," he wrote:
      >
      > (in a dream state an eck chela wrote), "A woman approched him.
      > 'I'm Harold Klemp's wife,' she said. 'I want to welcome you to
      > Eckankar. My husband will help you anytime and in any way he can.'
      > Then Wah Z (a name for me on the inner planes), the Inner Master,
      > entered the room. His wife continued, 'I want to introduce you to
      > my husband.' Wah Z repeated, 'Yes, I will help you in any way I
      can.'"

      > Does that sound like an intellectual? Sounds rather junior high to
      > me which is where Klemp's maturity probably faltered and halted.
      > LOL!
      >
      > Mish

      I really don't have anything too helpful to offer about the who's
      who intellectual thing, but I'd say whoever published this stuff is
      slick as hell and knows exactly who their audience is. You know how
      appearances can be deceptive - especially in the fun-house hall of
      mirrors they call eckankar. :-)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic