2157Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: The S.E. Klemp Uses Is Nothing New

    Jan 16, 2007
      In a message dated 1/16/07 4:02:24 AM Central Standard Time, mishmisha9@... writes:

      <snip>
      It is a manual for self-brain washing really, and
      it is also a book that is paving the way for the next
      female eck master
      to be named--Joan Klemp.

      <snip>

         I don't believe that Joan Klemp can become the
      Mahanta, the Living Eck Master.

         It is not something that I would care to debate
      or even discuss, but this is just sharing what is
      my opinion.

         BTW, thanks for illustrating that use of the
      word "legend" in the book that you mentioned.

         And yeah, I can see that now about the word
      real being what it was.