2153Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] The S.E. Klemp Uses Is Nothing New

    Jan 15, 2007
      In a message dated 1/15/07 11:14:25 PM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

      <snip>
      Please note Klemp doesn't say they are legends here, but
      that they are "real."
      <snip

         With regard to that reference of Eck Masters being real,
      you gave the word real in quotation marks. I am assuming
      that there were no quotation marks used in the book (Those
      Wonderful ECK Masters). And I am assuming the word real
      was not in italics either. If that were the case then I can see
      your point.

         I did recall an italicized word in that very same book. It was
      in a key place if I remember it correctly, and it caused me to
      wonder about the reason why.

         Perhaps I'll have to get my own copy of that book and read
      it. That way I can be more specific about the italicized word.