2094Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: ECK Higher Initiations Are a Mixed Bag o...

    Jan 2, 2007
      In a message dated 1/2/07 2:29:08 PM Central Standard Time, ewickings@... writes:

      *** From what I have read Darwin and Gail were officially divorced on Dec. 31st 1977, and papers were filed with the Superior Court of CA, in San Diego County, Case # D116678.   ;-)

         Thanks Liz, I have that the official announcement came shortly
      afterwards. Example, early 1978. By "announcement" I mean:

      "In early 1978, Darwin sent a personal letter to every Eck chela in the
      world informing them that he and Gail were getting divorced.  A couple
      of years later, Darwin got remarried, but it lasted only a few months
      and he got the marriage annulled." [Based on: David Lane]

         If this is incorrect, somebody correct me.