2092Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: ECK Higher Initiations Are a Mixed Bag o...

  • ewickings
    Jan 2, 2007

      Prometheus wrote:

      BTW- Didn't DG split from Gail after about 4 years
      of marriage and prior to anything David Lane wrote?
      What's the Timeline on this? Just curious!

      *** From what I have read Darwin and Gail were officially divorced on Dec. 31st 1977, and papers were filed with the Superior Court of CA, in San Diego County, Case # D116678.   ;-)

      Lane's book, The Making of a Spiritual Movement: The untold Story of Paul Twitchell and Eckankar,  came out in 1978?  Sorry I am not sure of the month....

      Liz
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic