2087Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Twitchell Info on ECKANKAR.org Shows Dec...

  • ewickings
    Jan 2, 2007
      Actually I should have said, Eckankar paid for a gag order....  Money can buy anything, (it will silence) if the price is right.

      >   You see, we are arguing and speculating about things that we didn't
      even write. Things that we didn't edit, revise, or even publish. I say let
      the people who did it come out and tell their stories. It might even add
      something to what we already know.
      Etznab

      >Eckankar has placed a gag order on these individuals, that is why Gail's book, or anyone else with the real knowledge will not be allowed to speak up until they are dead!

      Liz

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic