2081Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: ECK Higher Initiations Are a Mixed Bag o...

    Jan 1, 2007
      Kent,

         No offense Kent, but that last post was kinda "blurry" as to
      who wrote exactly what. Not to mention why. I saw the part about

      *********
      "tomleafeater" <tianyue@...> wrote:

      > etznab@ wrote:
      > >
      > > In a message dated 12/29/06 7:35:33 PM Central Standard
      > Time,
      > > ewickings@ writes:
      *********
      and then nearly three-quarters of a page with quotes by three
      different people - all run together mostly. I know that Yahoo
      has a lot to be desired, but not all of the readers are going to
      know who actually wrote what unless they go back and read
      the list of previous posts.

         Why the need to repeat so much anyway? Especially when
      it was already said in previous posts? Running everything
      together like that kinda takes away from the original posts and
      who said what, don't you think?

         Is there an echo in here?