2063Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Twitchell Info on ECKANKAR.org Shows Dec...

  • ewickings
    Jan 1, 2007

      >   So there is no more Eckankar "Trivia" Timeline page online that is
      sponsored by me. That doesn't mean I haven't preserved it for my own
      future reference. In fact I still add to it.

         Etznab

      And this is really too bad!  Did it get too difficult, you can't appease everyone, so maybe it is better to just let it rest?  Yes I see you will still add to it privately for your own benefit.  So who got to you?  Doug, Rich....   Eckankar?   Actually Etznab, your timeline does a service to eckists and non eckists.  But I suspect that most eckists would rather Richard just stop!  ;-)

      Another thought, maybe you are just brain tired and need a break from all of this BS?  Life does have a lot to offer if we are willing to venture out and explore it.   I hope 2007 is a good year for new adventures and moving forward.....   It's all about moving forward!  ;-)

      Liz