2062Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Twitchell Info on ECKANKAR.org Shows Dec...

  • ewickings
    Jan 1, 2007
      >   You see, we are arguing and speculating about things that we didn't
      even write. Things that we didn't edit, revise, or even publish. I say let
      the people who did it come out and tell their stories. It might even add
      something to what we already know.

      Etznab

      Eckankar has placed a gag order on these individuals, that is why Gail's book, or anyone else with the real knowledge will not be allowed to speak up until they are dead!

      Liz

      FREE Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic