2060Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Twitchell Info on ECKANKAR.org Shows Dec...

    Jan 1, 2007
      Prometheus,

         Yeah, I've read through those parts before. The point in my last
      response is that I am not in the position to do anything about what
      the organization writes up as history. You know there are other
      points besides the ones listed that also qualify as conflicting info-
      rmation.

         I myself can't change what is given on eckankar.org with regard to
      history. Neither do I have access to or know all of what they know. So
      the best I can do is speculate about the reasons behind some of what
      has been illustrated as history.