2059Re: Twitchell Info on ECKANKAR.org Shows Deception

    Dec 31, 2006
      Hi Etznab,
      Basically, these quotes on PT, by Klemp, are the only
      ones I'm referring to when I ask for an opinion based
      on the "Timeline" Klemp gives in this Twitchell info.

      My conclusions are simply based upon the obvious and
      in the connecting of the dots by using the facts provided
      by Klemp and Company. It's really just an exercise of
      using simple logic, common sense, and opening one's
      awareness and eyes. It's elementary my dear Etznab.

      'There are none so blind as those who cannot see.'