1968Kal-Eckists and Eck Monkeys - They're Everywhere!

  • Elizabeth
    Dec 2, 2006
      "Non ekster" <eckchains@...> wrote:

      Grundee and Company are indeed Kal agents and this has been proven
      over and over in real time. They are simply slopping around in their
      own eck poo like the ECK MONKEYS they are! <smile>

      --------------------------------

      LOL I just couldn't resist reposting the following Monkey
      messages! ;-) Least we forget, I believe it should be pointed out
      how smart Cheryl from Hu-chat really isn't!

      Enjoy,
      Elizabeth

      ---------------------------------

      Those Monkeys are everywhere! ;-)

      "selling" HU ??

      On 6/21/06, Jeanne (removed) wrote:

      Remember the story of the 100 monkeys? A monkey on one
      island learned that he should wash his food before
      eating it. Not only did all the monkeys on his island
      start washing their food, but all the monkeys on the
      surrounding islands did so as well.

      When we raise our own state of consciousness by
      singing HU, we bring everyone else along with us!
      Cool stuff, huh?
      In ECK,
      Jeanne

      On 6/21/06, Cher wrote:

      Essentially this has been disproven, and it's now an urban legend
      spread mostly in new age circles. It's a nice story, too bad it isn't
      true. <smile>

      (ME) Too bad Cher didn't point out this Urban Legend was also used
      by Harold Klemp!

      Repost from ESA
      Mish wrote:

      It really is amazing how even stories like "The Hundredth Monkey"
      and "The Starfish" were stolen
      by Klemp. I guess he figured that no one would really bother to
      discover this, or, even worse, care! The indifference to truth in
      order to "believe" a lie is incredible! Obviously, in some belief
      systems, truth is not important--the fantasy of feeling more
      spiritually advanced than most people feeds the delusions of the
      mind.

      Another repost from ESA
      Prometheus wrote:

      This points out the flaws
      in Klemp's (the Mahanta's) authenticity as even a true "Spiritual
      Leader" let alone the other outlandish claims!

      I read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" by Ken Keyes Jr. back
      in the 1970's when his Living Love Church was first located in (I
      think) St. Mary's, Kentucky. Keyes also wrote a book titled, "The
      Hundredth Monkey."

      I remember being at the Eck seminar talk where HK first told "The
      Hundredth Monkey" story. Therefore, this story should also be in one
      of the Mahanta Transcripts! This just goes to show how Klemp
      recycles the stories he "borrows" from others in order to "write"
      another book since Kaye mentions it is also in Parables 3.
      THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY story is to point out how the
      Mahanta has helped consciousness to expand and grow for Eckists and
      for Eckists to read between the lines as to how this "expansion" has
      affected and helped world consciousness to be raised. Actually,
      Klemp never directly points out how the expansion of consciousness
      for Eckists benefits anyone except paying members of Eckankar!

      And another repost from ESA
      Kaye wrote:

      Hi All,

      I wanted to point out that Harold Klemp used *The Hundredth Monkey
      story* in "The Book of ECK Parables, Volume 3".

      And provide The Hundredth Monkey article which appears on page 227
      by the original
      author that reads as follows:

      The Hundredth Monkey by Ken Keyes, jr.
      The Japanese monkey, Macaca fuscata, had been observed in the wild
      for a period of over 30 years.

      In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys
      with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkeys liked the taste
      of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

      An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem
      by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to
      her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught
      their mothers too.

      This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys
      before the eyes of the scientists.

      Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the
      sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable.

      Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social
      improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

      Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a
      certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes -- the
      exact number is not known.

      Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99
      monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet
      potatoes.

      Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey
      learned to wash potatoes.

      THEN IT HAPPENED!

      By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet
      potatoes before eating them.

      The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an
      ideological breakthrough!

      But notice.

      A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the
      habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea --

      Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of
      monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

      Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new
      awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

      Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon
      means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way,
      it may remain the conscious property of these people.

      But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a
      new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is
      picked up by almost everyone!

      (from the book "The Hundredth Monkey" by Ken Keyes, jr. The book is
      not copyrighted and the material may be reproduced in whole or in
      part. You can look at the whole book also.)

      Kaye wrote:
      I did not provide HK's dry, lifeless version, if anyone wants to
      read it please let me know.

      The author gave permission to share this story, so why did HK not
      print the story in its' original form and why didn't he give
      proper credit to the author, Ken Keyes, Jr.?

      It seems to me that some Spiritual writers/teachers are willing to
      share their knowledge with others free of charge, while others cash-
      in every chance they get!

      After HK retells Keyes' story, he goes on to say that when
      the "hundredth monkey" in the E teachings is reached then the E
      teachings will reach the rest of the world. The jump in
      consciousness will occur because of the dynamic law of ECK. (ICK!):/

      To conclude Cher also wrote:

      http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC09/Myers.htm The Hundredth Monkey
      Revisited
      Going back to the original sources puts a new light on this popular
      story
      by Elaine Myers

      On 6/21/06, Cheryl grunde wrote:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_Monkey

      "In 1985, Elaine Myers re-examined the original published research in
      "The Hundredth Monkey Revisited" in the journal In Context. In her
      review she found that the original research reports by the Japan
      Monkey Center in vol. 2, 5 and 6 of the journal Primates differ from
      Watson's story in significant ways. In short, it contains no evidence
      that the 'Hundredth Monkey' phenomenon exists; the published articles
      only describe how the sweet potato washing behavior gradually spread
      through the monkey troop and became part of the set of learned
      behaviors of young monkeys. There is no evidence at all of a critical
      number at which the idea suddenly spread to other islands, and none
      of
      the original researchers ever made such a claim."

      ################################

      The Hundredth Monkey story and Cheryl's comments

      Hi All,
      Yes, this is funny how Cheryl ("Cher" of HU-Chat and A.R.E. fame) is
      disproving and contradicting her very own LEM/Mahanta! One wonders
      why she believes all the other HK crap, unless, she is just using
      Eckankar as a temporary security blanket. Funny, how some people
      (Eckists included) are their own worst enemy! Cher is an Eck
      detractor and doesn't see it or realize it! On the other hand, maybe
      she's finally beginning to question things and see the real Truth?!
      It could be that her anger, that she directs outwardly, is due to
      her frustrations with the contradictions and nonsense she sees in
      the Eck teachings. <smile>

      Prometheus
      --------------------------------------

      It really is a marvel that Cheryl has provened this popular "eck"
      story to be an urban legend! I wonder at what level of awareness she
      was operating from? LOL! I had heard the Hundredth Monkey referenced
      many times by eckists--it truly is a favorite one! But now those who
      have the ears to hear and eyes to see will know that it is a bogus
      story just like eckankar, the mahanta, the eck masters, the
      initiations, and all of it are bogus. Just one more proof of it all
      being a scam!

      Mish

      ##########

      And More Monkey Talk ;-)

      *Ancient Atlantis Monkey People*

      So sad, and yet so unbelievable! Did this come from one of HK's
      own Dreams, or from some Sci Fi movie or story? What kind of person
      could come up with such twisted stuff like this?

      ######

      http://vclass.mtsac.edu:940/dlane/ecknew.htm

      "Letters still cross my desk from people who juggle the meaning of
      Paul's January 1971 Illuminated Way Letter. He said that the next
      Mahanta would be along in about fifteen years, and that he might
      appoint an ECK Master to serve in the interim until the appointment
      of the next Mahanta. They count their fingers like monkeys in a zoo,
      scratch their heads, and lay their lack of success with the
      spiritual exercises to an outer cause."

      Analysis: ECK Monkeys. I wonder which initiation that is?

      Perhaps Harold is referring to this uplifting (not) story from one
      of his first discourses:

      "In ancient Atlantis, the people were working with the manipulation
      of the black arts, which left the entire civilization with a taint
      of cruelty upon it such as has seldom been seen, even in modern
      times. Captives of war were taken into slavery, but their captors
      shortened their spines through surgery, removing the spine from
      between the shoulder blades to the coccyx. This produced grotesque
      dwarfs who were made house servants, and their appearance always
      marked them as subservient to the citizens. The captive was put into
      occupational therapy the day after the operation, made to swim in a
      pool in order to strengthen the new muscles and to accustom him to
      the short brace, fabricated to the outside of the spine to
      strengthen his back. The slaves, thereafter, took on the appearance
      of monkeys." - The ECK Satsang Discourses, Third Series, Harold
      Klemp, Page 40.

      It Matters to This Starfish - HK' s Plagiarism

      Thanks for pointing out that the Mahanta (Klemp) has Nothing
      Original to share, especially, in regard to inspiring Eckists with
      his own words of wisdom. When an author Does Not give credit for his
      sources this is theft (plagiarism) and unethical!

      I'm surprised that Frank (on HU-Chat) pointed out who the original
      author was of Klemp's "STARFISH" story! However, Frank Should Not
      dig too deeply for the Truth, unless, he is ready to ponder It
      further and is willing to connect the dots. I wonder if he and
      Harald have read "Confessions of a God Seeker?" I doubt if these
      deluded Eckists could handle a nice slow read and a pondering (or
      contemplation) of facts and truth!

      Eckists have too much to lose if the rug of illusion is jerked out
      from under them. What would they replace Eckankar with? Total
      Freedom from man-made religions and other distractions is Not for
      everyone at any given moment! And, that is why there are delusional
      paths (Eckankar, etc.) of all sorts for most people.

      Eckists aren't special except in their own minds, and the
      outer/inner initiations aren't real except for the ego! Let's face
      it - Eckankar is just another "feel good" religion where Klemp takes
      credit for the "feel good!" Any "feel bad" just means that Eckists
      haven't deluded themselves enough and that's their fault! LOL!

      BTW- I just had two Jehovah Witnesses come to the door. I asked if
      they were Mormons! LOL! See, these people are as bad as Eckists.
      They are arrogant while trying to appear humble. They think that
      their religion and beliefs are the highest, the best, and the one
      true path to God (Realization). They are like Eckists, especially,
      since Klemp has made Eckankar more Christian (Luthern) than
      Sikh/Hindu. Actually, Eckankar is a sect of Kirpal Singh's sect of
      Sikhism, except, Twitchell created the multi-initiation (caste)
      system which made Eckankar more like Hinduism. Klemp kept the multi-
      level initiation caste system pyramid and then made Eckankar more
      Christian like with hymns like "Amazing HU (Grace)," the Eck Worship
      Services, a Missionary Program, and Clerics, etc.

      So, Eckankar's Higher Initiations are a joke! I find it even more
      amusing that former H.I.'s think that those 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and
      9th initiations (even Darwin's 14th) indicated a higher
      consciousness! LOL!

      The ego really needs to feel "superior normal" and, therefore,
      blinds itself from the truth. And, this is why Klemp's ego has to
      bolster itself through someone else's words, by "writing" dozens of
      books, and by being listed in Who's Who! It's a Joke - Eckists just
      don't get it! <smile>
      From "The Book of Parables, Volume 3", 1991, Page
      277.

      I've reposted the original story and then HK's plagiarized story.

      The Starfish by Loren Eisley

      There was a young man walking down a deserted beach just before
      dawn. In the distance he saw a frail old man. As he approached the
      old man, he saw him picking up stranded starfish and throwing them
      back into the sea. The young man gazed in wonder as the old man
      again and again threw the small starfish from the sand to the water.
      He asked, "Old man, why do you spend so much energy doing whseems
      to be a waste of time?"

      The old man explained that the stranded starfish would die if left
      in the morning sun.

      "But there must be thousands of beaches and millions of starfish!",
      exclaimed the young man. "How can you make any difference?"

      The old man looked down at the small starfish in his hand and as he
      threw it to the safety of the sea, he said, "I made a difference to
      this one."

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      [HK's version]: It Matters to This Starfish

      An old man was walking down by the sea, and he saw a young boy
      throwing things back into the water. He got closer and saw they were
      starfish. "what are you doing?", he asked the boy.

      The boy said, "these starfish are going to die if they don't get
      back into the water."

      The old man looked up and down the beach and
      saw thousands and thousands of starfish. "but what does it matter?"
      he asked the boy.

      The boy looked at the starfish in his hand and said, "It matters
      to this one."
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic