189Re: DG and HK had SECRET MEETINGS Without SOUND & LIGHT

    Jun 19, 2005
      Well, what did we ever see in Harold then? Not good at writing
      and/or giving great talks? He certainly does not have charisma or
      looks either! LOL! It seems to be a mystery!

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz
      <whitefeatherliz@y...> wrote:

      > mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:
      > > Both books are basically the same, but Klemp republishes many of
      his writings under new titles--anyone notice that?

      > >snip<
      >
      > > Why, did he do this? Well, it keeps people
      > buying new books--keeps the money rolling in. I think it is an
      > indicator of how easily brainwashed and misled people can be in
      such situations.

      > *** I would have to say that Harold is not very good at authoring
      books! He may have been an editor, but a writer he wasn't! I also
      have to believe (and heard from mom who worked at esc for years)
      that the editors (who were establishes writes *some of them*) at esc
      recognized this in him and was able to work around his lack of
      skills by publishing his talks, and republishing his same ol shit,
      different title..... don't forget he also created most of his
      stories from Initiate reports or stuff others wrote in about, in the
      hopes it would get published in the cult mystic news.

      > I never did see much spiritual "meat" to digest in his talks or
      books.... mostly slept through his seminar talks! Mom used to say
      it was okay, since soul could still hear every word the mahanta
      spewed! LOL
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic