188Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: DG and HK had SECRET MEETINGS Without SOUND & LIGHT

  • Greg and Liz
    Jun 19, 2005

      mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@...> wrote:

      > Both books are basically the same, but Klemp republishes many of his writings under new titles--anyone notice that?

      >snip<

      > Why, did he do this? Well, it keeps people
      buying new books--keeps the money rolling in. I think it is an
      indicator of how easily brainwashed and misled people can be in such situations.

      ***  I would have to say that Harold is not very good at authoring books!  He may have been an editor, but a writer he wasn't!  I also have to believe (and heard from mom who worked at esc for years) that the editors (who were establishes writes *some of them*) at esc recognized this in him and was able to work around his lack of skills by publishing his talks, and republishing his same ol shit, different title.....  don't forget he also created most of his stories from Initiate reports or stuff others wrote in about, in the hopes it would get published in the cult mystic news.

      I never did see much spiritual "meat" to digest in his talks or books....  mostly slept through his seminar talks!  Mom used to say it was okay, since soul could still hear every word the mahanta spewed!   LOL

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic