187Re: DG and HK had SECRET MEETINGS Without SOUND & LIGHT

    Jun 18, 2005
      Hi Ingrid,

      Yes, it's too bad, in one sense, that HK isn't aware of his
      followers gullibility or lack of critical thinking... he would be
      having some good laughs! But, it's even sadder that HK isn't aware
      of his own delusions, gullibility, and lack if consciousness.
      Actually, maybe it's not so sad. If HK was more aware he might be
      more clever (a better con-man) in hiding these facts than he has
      been. Of course the Eckist ego, through the use of the "As If"
      effect, also tends to hide the Truth from Soul via delusion as well.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic