184Re: DG and HK had SECRET MEETINGS Without SOUND & LIGHT

    Jun 18, 2005
      Hi, Prometheus!

      Good post revealing this bit of the Gross/Klemp story! It is
      mentioned in both of Klemp's autobiographical books. Both books are
      basically the same, but Klemp republishes many of his writings under
      new titles--anyone notice that? I did because I read all of his
      transcripts and some other books in a year's time. Much was
      extremely redundant! Why, did he do this? Well, it keeps people
      buying new books--keeps the money rolling in. I think it is an
      indicator of how easily brainwashed and misled people can be in such
      situations. I wonder if Harold even chuckles to himself at how
      gullible people are when they keep spending time and money on his
      recycled books??

      One story he tells in both of his autobio-books is the one where he
      was a very young boy and an adult made a joke with other men at
      little "Harold's" expense. It embarrassed Harold greatly, and it
      seems to this day, he has not gotten over it. He seems to hold a lot
      of anger about it. I wonder why he can't reflect on it with
      adult "eyes?" Why does he continue to see it negatively instead of
      as a positive learning experience. The man just made a funny joke to
      create laughter and fun with the group of farmers who were working
      together that one day. It was a social thing, and I'm sure the man
      did not realize that sensitive little Harold was so offended--and
      still is to this day!

      This anger is definitely a flaw that has been long standing with
      Harold, and it explains why as L.E.M. he can so easily dish it out
      but can't take it. He demonstrates this angry behavior in some of
      his talks and writings (other stories)--and it also explains why he
      comes down hard on some of his "miscreant" followers. It trickles
      down through the organization, as well, as H.I. leaders emulate his
      behavior and mistreat other Eckists: the silent treatment, shunning,
      taking away initiations and positions and so forth.

      Well, what an experience Eckankar has been! : )

      <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I found this "GOLDEN TONGUED WISDOM" in Klemp's own words. While
      > researching some things, to respond to a site member, I found the
      > exact pages where Harold Klemp (HK) had secret meetings with
      Darwin
      > Gross (DG) in a Sound Proof Dark Room! These facts are mentioned
      in
      > Klemp's book "Soul Travelers of the Far Country."
      >
      > Gross was meeting with Klemp because Gross had decided that Klemp
      > would be a good successor. Klemp was a writer and Gross was not
      and
      > Klemp seemed meek, naive, and controllable. Little did Gross know
      > that Harold had learned to "play the game" when he had his "break
      > down" (1970 God-Realization spin) in order to be released from the
      > mental institution he had been committed to.
      >
      > NOTE: Klemp tells (in two books) about his whole
      > delusional/psychotic experience and about learning how to "play
      the
      > game" in order to be released from custody. The problem here is
      that
      > HK only learned how to "play the game," but was never healed or
      > cured. Therefore, his psychotic disorder(s) continues, but are
      > masked through the guise of being the Mahanta and highest
      > consciousness (and ultimate savior) in all of the inner and outer
      > universes of GOD!
      >
      > In Chapter 7 "Disappointments on the Way to ECK Mastership" Klemp
      > mentions the 'inner' "soundproof, private room" that he and Gross
      > are to meet in (page 130). The irony is that Klemp points out that
      > it is an 'inner' room, but doesn't see the implication of the room
      > being "SOUNDPROOF!" No "WAKING DREAM" OR "GOLDEN TONGUED WISDOM"
      > here for Klemp!
      >
      > If this clueless awareness and behavior isn't bad enough there's
      > also the factor that this is a photo "DARK ROOM lab" as well (page
      > 132). Therefore, the room is designed to prevent light from coming
      > in! For any Eckist that has any amount of knowledge and awareness
      of
      > Eck dogma regarding the Twin Pillars of ECK (the Sound and Light)
      > this would be a factor in planning a meeting to take over the
      > L.E.M./Mahanta position! The truth is that Harold was so focused
      and
      > desperate to become L.E.M. that he would have met with Darwin on
      top
      > of a pile of dung!
      >
      > The sad thing is that not only don't Eckists see the Truth of this
      > event, but that Klemp is blind to it as well. Or, is he really
      blind
      > to it? How and why would he be blind to this? Not only was HK an
      8th
      > initiate when this took place, but he was a 14th and the Mahanta
      > when recounting these events in this book. Actually, Harold knows
      > that Eckankar and the Mahanta is all a fraud, and this is why
      there
      > was no concern for the implications of where he and Gross met.
      Case
      > closed! What do you think... have I nailed it! I think so. Why
      else
      > would there be no concern, at all, about meeting in a SOUND &
      LIGHT