1836Re: One last thought

    Nov 3, 2006
      Hi, Etznab!

      I just read your new post on TS and I really like it. For some
      reason that post and the one you posted yesterday sound so different
      from what you ordinarily seem to write--is this all a part of
      your "brand new day?" It's good! : )

      Mish

      p.s. I'd like to see it posted here, if you don't mind doing so!

      > Liz,
      >
      > If a person could compile all of the lyrics to every song ever
      sung since
      > the beginning of life on Earth, I think they could find the answer
      to every
      > question ever devised. Song is a testimony and form of confession
      often used,
      > but often overlooked. Just because something is written in a Bible
      or spoken by
      > a preacher, that doesn't make it the only Living "Shariyat". So
      much has
      > already been said.
      >
      > Speaking about confession. I wrote a post that I sent to
      TruthSeeker
      > instead of here. The reason being that I am partial to the option
      of justified text
      > format. That is when both borders of the text run evenly parallel
      to the text
      > in between. I didn't want the post to get broken in pieces.
      >
      > If it doesn't get posted and there is no other option, I will
      try and send
      > that post here. The title was called "Life of an Ideal". It's a
      summary and
      > true confession about what I have found after looking over
      religious scripture
      > and history.
      >
      > Etznab
      >
      > I'll have to check again the options in my email program and
      here on
      > E.S.C. to see whether or not I failed to mention that option.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic