1830Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] One last thought

    Nov 3 10:08 AM

         If a person could compile all of the lyrics to every song ever sung since the beginning of life on Earth, I think they could find the answer to every question ever devised. Song is a testimony and form of confession often used, but often overlooked. Just because something is written in a Bible or spoken by a preacher, that doesn't make it the only Living "Shariyat". So much has already been said.

         Speaking about confession. I wrote a post that I sent to TruthSeeker instead of here. The reason being that I am partial to the option of justified text format. That is when both borders of the text run evenly parallel to the text in between. I didn't want the post to get broken in pieces.

         If it doesn't get posted and there is no other option, I will try and send that post here. The title was called "Life of an Ideal". It's a summary and true confession about what I have found after looking over religious scripture and history.

         I'll have to check again the options in my email program and here on E.S.C. to see whether or not I failed to mention that option.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic