1815Finding Out Who You Are

    Nov 1, 2006
      From Jed Mckenna's "Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment," I found this
      bit of enlightenment:

      "Realizing that you have no idea who you are is the beginning of
      finding out who you are. The idea of the individual self, valid and
      separate, unravels very quickly under any serious scrutiny. All
      beliefs do. What takes time and effort is becoming the person who
      chooses to put the idea of self under such scrutiny, and making sense
      of what's left after the belief is gone."

      It seems that some of the discussions on ESA stem from the scrutiny of
      self, now that our belief in eckankar and man-made religions is gone.
      It is not a lost state, but a real beginning. : )