1679Re: Klemp's Descriptions of Fubbi & Yaubl Differ from PT's!

  • pretujari
    Oct 3, 2006
      Hi Prometheus, Mish, and All,
      Thanks for revealing the interesting discrepancies between the
      descriptions of Twitchell and Klemp of Fubbi Quantz and Yaubl
      Sacabi. Another clear evidence that these eck masters were contrived
      and fabricated. I mean, the descriptions of Twitchell and Klemp of
      Yaubl Sacabi are like chalk and cheese. LOL

      And Mish, with my Eckankar blinkers removed, I couldn't keep a
      straight face when I read about how Fubbi attained enlightenment.
      Even now am laughing!

      I've wondered certain things about the eck masters over the years.
      For example, are the names we know their spiritual names or secular
      ones? Klemp is Wah Z, Gross is Dap Ren. So is `Gopal Das' a
      spiritual name or secular one? And what is the spiritual name of eck
      master Sudar Singh? Someone ought to ask Klemp this because it has
      never been mentioned. So tell us, Klempus, what is Sudar's spiritual
      name?

      Talking of Gopal Das, the name is patently Indian and sounds more
      like a secular name than a spiritual one. Yet his features doesn't
      suggest he is of Indian extraction. These to mention but a few.

      And did African or Black eckists had to wait till 1999 or
      thereabouts for a photo of African eck master Towart Managi to be
      released?

      Once a scammer and prankster always a scammer and prankster. Did PT
      at one point decided to pull his biggest prank with the creation of
      Eckankar? The evidence that this is so to the objective observer is
      overwhelming. I wonder what Twitchell's thoughts were on Eckankar in
      his private moments.

      What about the big fight Twitchell got into while in an Ashram in
      D.C? According to Klemp, it was a long and brutal fight between the
      future eck master and another member of the spiritual group he
      belonged to at that time. When it was all over, Twitchell suffered
      broken ribs and an eye injury. He was expelled from the compound and
      not long afterwards he and his first wife, Camille Brown, divorced.

      Pretujari

      -- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
      <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > I thought that I would revisit some of the myth that Twitchell
      > created and to show more of the DARK (KAL) SIDE of his character.
      Of
      > course, Klemp mentions as fact that Twitchell lied to get into
      > Kentucky's Who's Who at age 27 in 1935. From there Twitchell gets
      > married in 1941 to his first wife in order to avoid the draft
      during
      > WWII. He figured that with his age and being married that he
      should
      > be able to sit out the war. However, in 1942 Twitchell reluctantly
      > joins the Navy at the age of 34.
      >
      > While in the Navy Twitchell did more lying and actually sabotaged
      > things by creating confusion. Even when in grade school Twitchell
      > was passive/aggressive when it came to authority figures and these
      > traits, along with the lying and narcissism, continued throughout
      > his life. The following quote are by Twitchell in July, 1971 and
      > from the book "Difficulties Of Becoming The Living ECK Master."
      >
      > PT: "And I discovered one thing at this time, a very interesting
      > thing. That I could control my universe and I COULD CONTROL THE
      > UNIVERSE OF EVERYONE ELSE... I found out on setting my mind on
      > something, it was going to work and it was going to work exactly
      MY
      > WAY. IF I got into the service, I WASN'T going to be bothered with
      > this sort of thing, of going out there on the front line and
      > fighting. I WAS GOING TO FIND MYSELF A NICE, COMFORTABLE BERTH
      > SOMEPLACE AND BE KEPT THERE... this is one of the acts of POWER
      that
      > all the dictators and everybody else had found, BUT I was using it
      > in my own way and not using it as a control over a great number of
      > people, EXCEPT TO KEEP MYSELF OUT OF POSITIONS OF DANGER." [my
      caps.
      > pgs. 51-52]
      >
      > Twitchell goes on to mention some of the tricks he pulled to get
      out
      > of duty and to create confusion... REMEMBER, THIS IS DURING
      WARTIME!

      > PT: "Well, finally I got into the service... the point was that
      the
      > higher echelon, or the superior officers, were always having a
      rough
      > time with me because I never acted in accordance to what they
      > expected of their enlisted personnel. I COULD BLOCK THEM AND
      CREATE
      > ALL SORTS OF FRUSTRATIONS AND CREATE PROBLEMS FOR THEM WHICH THEY
      > NEVER KNEW WAS HAPPENING, OR THEY NEVER LAID THE CAUSE TO ME. i
      > COULD GET THE PAPERS FUMBLED UP ON MYSELF UNTIL ONE TIME THEY GOT
      ME
      > LOST!... THIS SORT OF THING HAD CREATED A VACUUM WHICH I HAD SET
      OUT
      > TO DO, TO CREATE THE CONFUSION..." [my caps, pg. 53]
      >
      > After Twitchell got out of the Navy in worked in D.C. joined some
      > different spiritual groups with his first and was initiated by
      > Kirpal Singh, got divorced and moved to Seattle, Washington where
      > Twit met Gail. Anyway, Twit claims to have worked at a major
      > newspaper in Seattle (1963) and is still doing pranks, etc. and is
      > still demonstrating passive/agressiveness while creating confusion
      > at the age of 55.
      >
      > PT: "Well, most of these things that I did were actually PRANKS
      and
      > just whimsical little things I did to STAB those people who had
      > swollen heads and who were very unhappy about me being in their
      way
      > like this. I did a lot of BUTTON-PUNCHING and did a lot of things
      > there that people didn't like... I was actually playing PRANKS on
      > the whole organization and THIS IS THE WAY THAT I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN
      > ALL MY LIFE WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT. I just kept punching holes
      here
      > and there where they would feel my punches, and yet sometimes they
      > were so subtle that they couldn't be seen and sometimes they were
      > just so big they'd hit them on the head with it... They always
      > wanted to give me the worst end of everything and yet they
      > themselves wanted to make money off my labor so I says I can't
      work
      > this way and I went into writing and eventually I became a writer
      > and eventually this writing was what hepled me become the writer
      > that I am today." [my caps, pgs. 16-17]
      >
      > Well, I think that everyone can see from this why Twitchell
      > plagiarized. HE COULDN'T WRITE! It also shows his nature to lie
      and
      > manipulate and that he'd been doing this all his life. After
      > Twitchell joined Scientology, met L. Ron Hubbard, years later
      > meeting and marrying GAIL in Seattle, it's no wonder that creating
      > ECKANKAR and becoming his own boss (and Saviour to the world)
      would
      > be Twitchell's next step! Twitchell's scam/vocation
      and 'whimsical'
      > joke is just passed on down into the dark dank tunnel of deception
      > to the new and improved Kal agents (the KLEMPS) who spin the TRUTH
      > and who delusionally want to think that they are doing
      some "good."

      > Prometheus
      >

      > Mishmisha wrote:
      >
      > Hi, All!
      >
      > When I read the descriptions that Twitchell applied to his made up
      > ECK Masters, Fubbi and Yaubl, I couldn't help put take a look once
      > more at Klemp's new book "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" to see how
      > Klemp's version of their appearance compares to Twitchell's. I'll
      > insert the exerpts from Klemp's book following each of Twitchell's
      > descriptions of these eck masters that Prometheus has listed in
      his
      > post below. You can make the comparison between how the two modern
      > L.E.M.s/Mahantas viewed these made up eck masters--they do differ.
      > Unfortunately, the chelas have to sort it out--which Mahanta
      should
      > they believe? : )
      >
      > ###################################################################
      >

      > Prometheus wrote:
      >
      > I overlooked some of PT's descriptions (10-16) for Yaubl. Here's
      the
      > update.
      >
      > Hi Pretujari,
      > I found some old descriptions of Fubbi & Yaubl that don't match
      the
      > ones that Klemp and Company are promoting. Who or what are these
      > Eckists seeing? Twitch had the first contact with these "Masters"
      so
      > one would think that his descriptions are the more valid ones!
      >
      > Here are Paul's descriptions as stated in "Difficulties of
      Becoming
      > the Living ECK Master."
      >
      > Fubbi Quantz (pgs 110-112):
      > 1. Wears a high turban
      > 2. Long white robe
      > 3. Does Not appear to people or gives instructions
      > 4. Very busy with the Shariyat
      > 5. Awfully busy with spiritual development of the planet
      > 6. 1,000 years old (close to)
      > 7. Very tall 6'3"
      > 8. Very swarthy, long hands, pointed feet
      > 9. Rebazar was his pupil
      > 10. Has a very deep rolling voice
      > 11. Monastery is a long brown building upon a mountain peak &
      > overlooks a range of mountains.
      > 12. Located in Tibet on earth plane-planes fly over but can't see
      > it, etc.
      >
      > [NOTE: Twitchell DID NOT mention that FUBBI had a BEARD but did
      > mention that he wore a HIGH TURBAN!]
      >
      > Mish: Klemp in "Those Wonderful ECK Master" describes Fubbi thus:
      > from page 26, "He (Fubbi) is a tall, elderly man with white hair
      and
      > beard, and a gentle smile. Good humor gleams in his eyes. Paul
      > Twitchell once described him as having a lantern jaw, and the
      > description fits. Usually Fubbi appears to spiritual students in a
      > white robe that reaches well below the knees. . . . "
      >
      > The drawing of Fubbi in Klemp's book does not have him wearing a
      > high turban but rather Fubbi has a cloth draped over his head.
      >
      > As to Fubbi not appearing to people or giving instructions as
      > Twitchell described, Klemp goes on in his chapter on Fubbi with
      > stories of chelas seeing him in their dreams and also in the
      > physical.
      >
      > Klemp also explains Fubbi's God experience on page 28. It has a
      > familiar ring to it--I'm sure you will notice as you read Klemp's
      > words--he is so original! (LOL):
      >
      > HK: "What preparatory steps were involved that carried him (Fubbi)
      > even beyond that stage so he coudl enter in the circle of ECK
      Adepts
      > and the Vairagi Masters? He was studying at a monastery then, and
      > life had put him where he couldn't see a way out to find spiritual
      > freedom. So he made the decision to climb a holy mountain in
      search
      > of enlightenment. He supposed that such a mountain peak was as
      good
      > a place as any to continue his quest. When he reached the summit,
      he
      > creied, 'God, why have you forsaken me?' After a while there came
      > voice. It said, 'My son, I haven't forsaken you. I've been with
      you
      > through the ages.' And the lightening flashed, and thunder
      > rolled. . . . "
      >
      > I have to ask how can anyone read this with a straight face???

      > Yaubl Sacabi (pgs. 113-115):
      > 1. He doesn't walk upright
      > 2. His face is a light color, looks very ascetic, and very old
      > 3. Walks slowly and speaks with great dignity and in a higher
      than
      > normal pitch.
      > 4. Teacher of Fubbi
      > 5. 5'8" or 5'10" tall
      > 6. A sort of square face
      > 7. 2,000-3,000 years old (not sure)
      > 8. Very long slender hands
      > 9. Lives on Agam Des with the God-Eaters in Himalaya Mountains
      near
      > Kashmer border.
      > 10. Wears a sort of a sandal
      > 11. Wears a toga type of a gown
      > 12. Likes to sit in a corner of a public market
      > 13. Talks from a podium
      > 14. People will come there via Soul Travel to study the Shariyat
      > 15. The place (monastery) looks like Canterbury Cathedral in
      England
      > 16. Light surrounds him and comes from him
      >

      > [NOTE: Twitch DID NOT mention Yaubl's LACK OF HAIR and stated that
      > he walked bent over and LOOKED VERY OLD!]>

      > Klemp describes Yaubl in "Those Wonderful ECK Masters," page 145,
      as
      > follows:
      >
      > HK: "You will recognize Yaubl at first sight, for his bald head
      > looks a bit like a brass dome. A strong nose, thick neck, and well-
      > developed muscles in arems and chest outline a capable, rugged
      > appearance."
      >
      > The "official" drawing of Yaubl at the beginning of the chapter
      > about him does not depict as looking very old as Twitchell says
      and
      > Klemp's describes him as being strong and fit, rather than walking
      > bent over like an old man--or maybe he looks strong and walks
      around
      > like a broken down man?? This doesn't make sense does it? : )
      >
      > ###################################################################
      >
      > Both of these descriptions of Fubbi and Yaubl that Paul Twitchell
      > (First LEM/Mahanta and founder of Eckankar) gives don't match with
      > the drawings that were done after Twitchell's death! How then can
      > these "masters" be believable to Eckists. Who and What are they
      > seeing?
      >
      > *Eckists are Not seeing the same FUBBI and YAUBL that Twitchell
      saw!
      > Perhaps this is one more reason why Klemp has refused to reprint
      or
      > make available as a e-book "The Difficulties of Becoming the
      Living