1662Re: Is Klemp a Terrorist? 9/11/89 - 9/11/01 a 12 Year Cycle

    Sep 15, 2006
      Hi, All!

      I think as well that these actions demonstrate fear and it trickles
      down to the chelas--just another fear tactic. But who would really
      care that much about a miniscule religion like eckankar and its
      little godman to threaten it??? It's just a bunch of nonsense to try
      to look important and to also make chelas jump through more hoops,
      like little circus animals really! : )

      But I have to admit, it would be fun to witness someone stand up and
      shout at Klemp when he's giving one of his silly talks! Now, that
      would be interesting . . . to see how Klemp would handle it. Well, I
      guess, it's his show so one needs to be polite or not be there at
      all! Yep, I'm not going to the EWWS this year, again! LOL!

      > Hi Liz,
      > Actually the Metal Detectors and bag searches didn't happen until
      > after 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people
      standing
      > up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen
      before
      > and people could do that anyway with or without the other security
      > (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp
      AFTER
      > 9/11 if they never tried BEFORE 9/11? The Security is for Klemp
      and
      > nobody else! BUT, why should HK be afraid? Maybe he's fearful and
      > paranoid because he's always been rather anti-social and
      reclusive?

      > Yes, it's true that Klemp has No real Spiritual Powers except in
      the
      > deluded minds of his followers/servants and in the false teachings
      > of the first Scammer Paul Twitchell. Klemp is very controlling,
      > unknowing and unloving, although, he'd never admit to any of this
      > due to his inflated ego and stubborn narrow-minded nature.
      >
      > Look for some 09/2006 H.I. Letter information coming soon!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > Elizabeth wrote:
      > Prometheus wrote:
      >
      > What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
      > protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go
      through
      > Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World
      Wide
      > Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
      > This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
      > Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!
      >
      > *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all
      that
      > knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
      > wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show
      up
      > at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic